Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No sales in 2017, .CO is died? :(

•••
•••
•••
CYNOLOGY.CO (All about dog)

•••
Well I have 1 Spanish word Sinergia (Synergy) .co and on the 3rd day of acquisition i got a $100 offer from a local columbian company. Don't know about Spanish names.... Don't have much experience :)

In spanish I have:
vendedor = seller
corredor = broker/runner
computador = computer
comerciante = dealer/merchant
fresa = strawberry. This one gets the most traffic, and I've had one offer ($50) on it since I've owned it (six months or so)

and a few more. I haven't had much interest in them, but every now and then I'll get a type in or two lol. I figured it was worth a shot at hand regging these, because spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, and the .co columbian thing being Spanish. It also wouldn't surprise me if I butchered one of the spellings in the regs lol. After all, I don't speak much Spanish.

I get a lot more traffic to my strong one word .co's in the English language.

•••
Somehow I missed this 474 pages long thread, I have a few .co's domains but not sure if they are any good, I got them with the idea to developed them but haven't had the time yet, anyway, here we go:

e a r p h o n e s . c o
h i s p a . c o
d e v e l o p i n g . c o
z o u n d s . c o
i s s u e s . c o

•••
Somehow I missed this 474 pages long thread, I have a few .co's domains but not sure if they are any good, I got them with the idea to developed them but haven't had the time yet, anyway, here we go:

e a r p h o n e s . c o
h i s p a . c o
d e v e l o p i n g . c o
z o u n d s . c o
i s s u e s . c o

I really like issues.co

•••
In spanish I have:
vendedor = seller
corredor = broker/runner
computador = computer
comerciante = dealer/merchant
fresa = strawberry. This one gets the most traffic, and I've had one offer ($50) on it since I've owned it (six months or so)

and a few more. I haven't had much interest in them, but every now and then I'll get a type in or two lol. I figured it was worth a shot at hand regging these, because spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, and the .co columbian thing being Spanish. It also wouldn't surprise me if I butchered one of the spellings in the regs lol. After all, I don't speak much Spanish.

I get a lot more traffic to my strong one word .co's in the English language.

Nice names. How many .co domains you own? Actually I got only 1 spanish word and all others are English keywords/brandables and a couple single dictionary words .co's.
I also get some type in traffic. Thinking to get rid of 90% of them before the renewals because it will be hard for me to renew them at $20+ per domain.
Do you want to keep these for long term?
Sold a .co yesterday and I am posting the details in separate post.

•••
Are you joking? there are many .Co sales this year

of course I was joking... see the "heh" part of my post.
.co has always been doing just fine
it is doing fine
and it'll continue to do just fine
cheers

•••
Sold CapitalGroup.co for $600 on Afternic.
Actually I did outbound for that domain name and I am 100% sure the buyer was one of those companies.
Thinking to speed up the outbound process as it is working very well for me at the moment.

•••
Sold CapitalGroup.co for $600 on Afternic.
Actually I did outbound for that domain name and I am 100% sure the buyer was one of those companies.
Thinking to speed up the outbound process as it is working very well for me at the moment.

good sale.... how many emails did you sent out about to get this? do u just use google for leads? I should get around to more outbound too.. not much experience with it here though

•••
good sale.... how many emails did you sent out about to get this? do u just use google for leads? I should get around to more outbound too.. not much experience with it here though
Thanks. i guess i sent only 10 emails and yes i used google. Most of the times i use google and zfbot for leads. One of my email was read almost 150 times. I knew they were interested and the email was forwarded to different departments. Most probably they are the buyers.
I did outbound for PerfectHair.co and emailed around 20 25 companies i guess. Got one offer of $500 and I accepted it after a couple of emails but soon the buyer disappeared and few days ago they told me they are not interested.
Did a lot of outbound for Sinergia.co after I got a $100 offer within the first few days of acquisitions so I thought lets check other potential customers as well but i didn't get a single reply. Infact 1 company told me that they are more interested in Sinergia.com.

•••
Only 5 domains I own
oai.co
self-drivingcar.co
self-drivingcars.co
freshers.co
jobless.co

•••
Nice names. How many .co domains you own? Actually I got only 1 spanish word and all others are English keywords/brandables and a couple single dictionary words .co's.
I also get some type in traffic. Thinking to get rid of 90% of them before the renewals because it will be hard for me to renew them at $20+ per domain.
Do you want to keep these for long term?
Sold a .co yesterday and I am posting the details in separate post.

I probably have around 60 dot co's. All are dictionary words. Probably around 50 English and 10 Spanish. But that's just a rough guess... And yes, my dot co's are a long term investment. I'll make it a priority to renew them, and will drop most of my dot coms to do it. After all, a strong dictionary word dot co that is taken in 15 plus extensions, seems to have a lot more potential for return than a solid two-word dot com available in every extension.. I look at dot co purely from an end-user perspective, and I disregard the bashing from the dot com snobs (which I actually am to a very large extent). I'm just grateful they're reluctant to hop on the dot co train. And because of that, I've been able to hand register some really good names... The dot co extension is still relatively young.

And nice job on the sell. Sell some more, pick up more, pay for renewals.

•••
Thanks. i guess i sent only 10 emails and yes i used google. Most of the times i use google and zfbot for leads. One of my email was read almost 150 times. I knew they were interested and the email was forwarded to different departments. Most probably they are the buyers.
I did outbound for PerfectHair.co and emailed around 20 25 companies i guess. Got one offer of $500 and I accepted it after a couple of emails but soon the buyer disappeared and few days ago they told me they are not interested.
Did a lot of outbound for Sinergia.co after I got a $100 offer within the first few days of acquisitions so I thought lets check other potential customers as well but i didn't get a single reply. Infact 1 company told me that they are more interested in Sinergia.com.

It's pretty obvious your dot co's are generating interest, which is awesome. As a percentage of your portfolio, do your dot coms generate as much interest as your dot co's?

•••
I probably have around 60 dot co's. All are dictionary words. Probably around 50 English and 10 Spanish. But that's just a rough guess... And yes, my dot co's are a long term investment. I'll make it a priority to renew them, and will drop most of my dot coms to do it. After all, a strong dictionary word dot co that is taken in 15 plus extensions, seems to have a lot more potential for return than a solid two-word dot com available in every extension.. I look at dot co purely from an end-user perspective, and I disregard the bashing from the dot com snobs (which I actually am to a very large extent). I'm just grateful they're reluctant to hop on the dot co train. And because of that, I've been able to hand register some really good names... The dot co extension is still relatively young.

And nice job on the sell. Sell some more, pick up more, pay for renewals.
Nice to know. Strong dictionary words will do a lot better in .co but you have to wait for the right buyer. The biggest problem is the renewal fee and for me it's very tough job to keep them for long term. My strategy is to do outreach because most of the end users are not aware of .co extension. They take interest when they see a better upgrade of their current domain. So my advice for .co investors is to outreach for some of their .co domains. Outreach doesn't mean that you are desperate to sell but you let them know the opportunity is there and they can avail it.

It's pretty obvious your dot co's are generating interest, which is awesome. As a percentage of your portfolio, do your dot coms generate as much interest as your dot co's?

Well I invested 2K in around 20 .com's at the beginning of my domaining journey. I didn't buy crap but most of those domains are just OK. So I don't get that much interest from buyers on those names. Later on I studied a lot and become more skillful. In December 2016 i decided to invest in .co domains and in the next few weeks i had around 70 of them. Hardly spent $600 on those names. So in these 4 months I have 1 sale of CapitalGroup.co for $600. two $100 offers on 2 different .co domain names and on some of them I get 5-10 visitors per day. So signs are very positive. But again the renewal fee is too much and I can't keep a large portfolio of .co domain names for long time.

•••
•••
•••
Selling some .co domains, maybe you find something that you like:

simba/co exp 13.09.2017 80$
undue/co exp 25.11.2017 30$
sedative/co exp 28.11.2017 30$
datings/co exp 21.09.2017 30$
izzi/co exp 30.10.2017 15$
ahha/co exp 19.10.2017 13$

Buy 5 or more for 7$ each from the next 10 names
Buy all next ten for 50$

nervy/co exp 28.11.2017 9$
payb/co exp 30.11.2017 9$
icily/co exp 28.11.2017 9$
cloudily/co exp 28.11.2017 9$
urbia/co exp exp 25.11.2017 9$
ifood/co exp 21.09.2017 9$
flexor/co exp 25.11.2017 9$
ejector/co exp 25.11.2017 9$
spiny/co exp 25.11.2017 9$
arcsec/co exp 25.11.2017 9$

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
oai.co
self-drivingcar.co
self-drivingcars.co
jobless.co
freshers.co

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back