Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.co .co extention

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jaydons

VIP Member
Impact
21
is there any way to reg a .co ?
I know .co is columbia but I think it is .co.com

This would be great for typos.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
why would it be good for typos?
 
0
•••
.co instead of .com of course.
 
0
•••
I don't think most people misspell the TLD, more likely the keyword.
 
0
•••
you would be surprised how many miss the m for .com
 
0
•••
First, you can't get just a name.co. They are set up similar to .uk or .au in that you would get .com.co or .net.co etc.

I am not effluent enough in spanish to read the whole TOS rules, but the registry is here:
https://www.nic.co/

You may have to be a Columbian citizen to register as with many other ccTLD's. (Or be a friend of a Columbian drug lord :lol: :) ).
 
0
•••
thats what I figured, I was hoping I could reg a .co
but guess not.
 
0
•••
Regging a .co was a VERY good idea ! You are right, many people forget ther m in .com (I'm one of them...)

That would have been nice ;)

But it seems that we have to forget it !
 
0
•••
Nice extension but too bad. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back