NameSilo

.cn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xCaribbeanboy

Established Member
Impact
ok I know there's restrictions on registration of .cn but what if I buy one through an auction I'm I safe doing that?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You wont be able to transfer it to yourself without a chinese address...and it can be taken from you at any time if you dont check the rules

•••
No problem.

I use NiceNic.net, andI have bought and sold many .cn. Never had one taken away,never been threatened with same.

Simply no political and sex related names.

And NiceNic.net are one of the cheapest registrars for .cn.

•••
No problem.

I use NiceNic.net, andI have bought and sold many .cn. Never had one taken away,never been threatened with same.

Simply no political and sex related names.

And NiceNic.net are one of the cheapest registrars for .cn.

So how to you have the name transferred to you? the guy above says the different. :|

•••
•••
So how to you have the name transferred to you? the guy above says the different. :|

Same as any other transfer, NiceNic simply provide the necessary service. You have complete control over the name(s). Other registrars offer similar service but I find that NiceNic with their HK China base are the best for me.

•••
八乘八減二等於多少? Can anybody answer the result in Chineese words (and numbers)?

•••
•••
Thanks, but how is this written in Chineese letters?

•••
六十 characters not letters. & Chinese

•••
•••
You wont be able to transfer it to yourself without a chinese address...and it can be taken from you at any time if you dont check the rules
As far as I know, now CN can be registered without restrictions, I mean documents, and can be transferred with an authorization code only, the policy has changed and is not as restricted as it was.

•••
Same as any other transfer, NiceNic simply provide the necessary service. You have complete control over the name(s). Other registrars offer similar service but I find that NiceNic with their HK China base are the best for me.
I found that Dynadot is providing a good service as well for CN.

•••
ok I know there's restrictions on registration of .cn but what if I buy one through an auction I'm I safe doing that?
Hi, .cn can be registered in seconds, registration procedure is very convenient. Document requirement is to ensure registrant's security. Please notes.

•••
As far as I know, now CN can be registered without restrictions, I mean documents, and can be transferred with an authorization code only, the policy has changed and is not as restricted as it was.
Document is still necessary, but the registration is much more convenient now. You can get a .CN domain name just in seconds as long as it pass naming auditing, even if you failed to pass ID auditing, you can also get the .CN domain name, it will be set Serverhold status. When you pass ID auditing, Serverhold status will be removed.

•••
ID auditing at some registrars is simply submitting a copy of your passport by email and ensuring the Whois matches the name on the passport.

Very easy to register .cn nowadays and good potential though few good names left

•••
ID auditing at some registrars is simply submitting a copy of your passport by email and ensuring the Whois matches the name on the passport.

Very easy to register .cn nowadays and good potential though few good names left
While I believe there still be a lot good and wonderful .CN domain names, we just need to discover it. I have some friends who registered a lot good .cn domas for investment.

•••
I am a chinese. There is no limit to .CN domain

•••
•••
I don't know! There should be no limit

•••
•••
•••
Sorry,My English is not very good

•••
I know .CN Registration no limit

•••
So I'm thinking about registering a .cn domain. Is any english word followed by .cn good for the chinese market? Sorry for being ignorant but I dont understand if chinese people use chinese characters or roman alphabet for domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back