NameSilo

domain cn.ie 2-letter from Ireland

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise: CN.IE

I'm wondering how much this one could be worth.
It's a real 2-letter short domain from Ireland, EU. Renewals are also low with some 20 USD/year.
In recent times some european 2-letters like 21.de sold at high $$$$$ range.

I also see cn.ie could relate to China and import export matters

I'm interested about answers here. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I sold a "cn.xx" domain from a Latin American country at some 300$. Expected more interest in such a domain from an important high-income EU country 🙄

•••
Nobody any idea what this one could be worth?

•••
I don't think there are a lot of domainers active in this niche because of the restrictions on the TLD.

Anyway, someone I work with sold one for £1400 but that was sheer luck. Give it 10 years and you'll probably fetch a decent amount.

•••
I don't think there are a lot of domainers active in this niche because of the restrictions on the TLD.

What restrictions do You speak of?

•••
What restrictions do You speak of?

If I'm not mistaking they can only be registered if you are residing in a specific geographical area?

Not 100% sure if that is/still is the case.

•••
Well 2018 the rules were liberalized but one has to prove relation to Ireland. For example business relation to the country.
I suppose this domains are not the easiest choice for reseller and more something for end-buyer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back