IT.COM

靓.cn for sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome aboard but this is the wrong section, there is a IDN for sale section. Also, you might want include the translation of this domain in English for this is an English forum. It will help your sale and eliminate confusion. Have a great day!

Acro

•••
靓 means beauty? right?

•••
•••
shadow_boi said:
靓 means beauty? right?
Means beautiful/pretty/good-looking.

•••
could make for a good domain, how much are you looking for EST?

thanks

•••
shadow_boi said:
? means beauty? right?

Where can I find reliable online translation into english for words/domains like this?

•••
artfuldodger said:
Where can I find reliable online translation into english for words/domains like this?

Lots and lots of research. Don't rely on only ONE translation service... if you don't speak the language, use 3-4 to get a more accurate English translation and look at pictures and stuff. I lost a lot of cash trying to get into languages I did not speak, but I hit big on some (1 real gem in about ~20 normal domains).

I'd normally insert a fun fact about IDNs here, but I'm tired of that. If no one can understand the potential with IDNs then so be it :). Goodluck! There are IDNF around -> Cough: IDNF (dot) com.

•••
[ 靓.cn ] is a simplified Chinese term.

● 靓 jìng ㄐㄧㄥˋ
◎ 妆饰艳丽,打扮:靓饰。靓衣(艳丽的衣饰)。靓妆。
English: make up face; ornament; quiet

about 74,900,000 Google - Chinese (Simplified) pages for "靓"
[靓] - 百度一下,找到相关网页约54,000,000篇
[靓] - 百度一下,找到相关图片约867,000张

If you feel interested in Chinese IDNs, and like to learn more about it - you may visit some other forum basic on the Chinese language in China & Taiwan; and I personal like IDNclub (dot com) the best.

Last edited:
•••
artfuldodger said:

Try the Chinese-English dictionary at hanyu.com. Not sure if it'll have 靓 because that was originally a Cantonese word.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back