IT.COM

.CLUB's ongoing auction at Alibaba's new auction platform

NameSilo
Watch

Lin Liu

Impact
Hi Everyone:

My name is Lin Liu, I am from .CLUB Domains. I work with .CLUB's Chinese marketing team. I want to share with you about our ongoing no reserve auction on Aliyun's new auction platform. Biddings are open now.

We are very excited to release these 16 premium reserved names, which includes twelve LL names, and four NNN names. some of the best names are GG.CLUB, CC.CLUB, BX.CLUB and 182.CLUB, which all have great meanings in both Chinese and English.

Up to now, .CLUB has already sold 1/3 of its LL inventory, the average price of those names sold is more than $4000 each.

If you are interested in short LL or NNN names, come and check this auction out at link https://m.aliyun.com/markets/aliyun/act/auction2017
The auction ends at April 10th 8am EDT

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me here or at [email protected].

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how to see in english
ycht .club
ancientwhisky.club

•••
Ummm starting at 1 Yuan? Really? That's different. Usually for such premium domains the Chinese price them exorbitantly? What's the deal here? Have .Club lost their "luster".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back