Dynadot

discuss Clubhouse omg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I see these rooms and cringe. Everyone is trying to capitalize on upcoming sectors like pot and crypto.

News flash - folks that are starting rooms, we already own the best names! Stop it with the confusion and shit offerings. I’d name people but we only care about those that have the goods.

These desperate folks give domaining a bad name!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop with the .club promotion.

Many .club offline and some re-direct to com

Oh, Godaddy owns .club, after bought MMX.^^

Last edited:
•••
Stop with the .club promotion.

Many .club offline and some re-direct to com

Oh, Godaddy owns .club, after bought MMX.^^
I think he is referring to Clubhouse social media app for iOS

•••
If you don’t like your fellow Domainers why be on the app? I have had completely positive experiences there. Sorry all our names don’t meet your approval. 🙄

•••
If you don’t like your fellow Domainers why be on the app? I have had completely positive experiences there. Sorry all our names don’t meet your approval. 🙄
I like domainers but daily auctions with $50 offerings is no good. Most names up for bid don’t even fetch the minimum.

It makes the entire industry look bad. Although, not many folks attend but you see where I’m going.

•••
someone recently made thread about it praising how they sell xxx names per month... I said no thanks..but everyone else was on their knees begging invites like it was a free bitcoin

•••
I like domainers but daily auctions with $50 offerings is no good. Most names up for bid don’t even fetch the minimum.

It makes the entire industry look bad. Although, not many folks attend but you see where I’m going.

Outside the domain bubble harder to make it look worse than most perceive it. I was on a tech forum awhile back where they wanted domainers thrown off mountain tops.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back