Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ClothPaper.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KewlKid1234

Established Member
Impact
0
Any thoughts?

Global Search Volume: 40,500
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hmm,

I get Global monthly search volume = 390 :-/
 
0
•••
hmmmm maybe I'm doing something wrong I used the google keyword tool and got 40,500 under broad match type and 8,100 under phrase match
 
0
•••
Thats what it is. You have to use the 'exact' setting and dont use the phrase match feature.
Also up at the topleft you will see a 'languages and countries' dropdown. Set that to 'all countries and territories.
 
0
•••
Thanks man, I'm still fairly new to this. I really appreciate the help.
 
0
•••
No probs, and good luck.
 
0
•••
This is a very uncommon term to describe cotton bond, I guess. I'll go with ZGD™ (zero grace delete). IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.
 
0
•••
alot of "cloth paper scissors" results I thought it was a game lol but its a craft magazine
 
0
•••
hi
google numbers is that from google keyword our google.com
thankyou
 
0
•••
Interesting. I never knew that! (Well I at least knew about the "exact matches part!")
I thought say you have a .com, .net, .info, etc. you would use settings from English, United States.
If you had .co.uk you would use English, United Kingdom.
If you had .in you would use English, India.
Do you use the "All Countries and Territories" for every domain extension or are there exceptions?

Thats what it is. You have to use the 'exact' setting and dont use the phrase match feature.
Also up at the topleft you will see a 'languages and countries' dropdown. Set that to 'all countries and territories.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back