Dynadot

advice Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kiln Media

Established Member
Impact
A buyer who won my auction is now listed as account suspended. His money is locked in the Flippa Escrow vault. Is it still safe to transfer the assets?

Please advise asap. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if the money is escrow vault then it is safe, though i would strongly recommend to notify flippa support about the scenario

•••
You really have to ask? Of course not. Don't do a thing.

•••
Don't do that. Contact the support team of flippa first and do as per their direction.

•••
I personally would not transfer the name until I received definitive confirmation direct from Flippa that it is safe to do so. Best of luck. Do keep us posted.

•••
Yes I have contacted Flippa support, I figured to post here to get a quick answer cause their support always takes a long time to get back to me. I will wait til I here back officially from them about the situation. Thanks for the advice.

•••
•••
A buyer who won my auction is now listed as account suspended. His money is locked in the Flippa Escrow vault. Is it still safe to transfer the assets?

Please advise asap. Thanks

Do not do anything unless advised by someone from Flippa. You should be contacting them via email.

•••
The update for anyone who cares is that the buyer had bidded and won too many auctions in a short period of time so they temporarily suspended the account until it is further verified. However since his money is already in the Flippa Escrow vault the staff there told me that the money was safe and transaction was ok to proceed with....

•••
Good news for all involved. Thanks for the update, and congrats on the sale.

•••
In the future, regarding Flippa Escrow questions -- try [email protected]

Also, long delays with our support staff are not customary so if this is experienced by many, we need to hear about it to see what the issue may be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back