Dynadot

Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi everyone,

I just picked up this site cheap on a package deal- domain-search-tool.com.

It came with a script. I saw how the script worked and it was a pretty cool tool for finding available names in several tld's. So I tried to install it but my shared hosting plan doesn't allow a lot of php functions like what this needs- passthru().

It's a new site, so I don't expect a lot of traffic- at least for a while- hopefully that gets better though. It's just one page. It wouldn't take up a lot of bandwidth or space.

If someone can offer me some cheap hosting for it, that would be great.

Right now, I have 35 sites on three different hosting accounts. Maybe it's time I go to VPS or whatever. If anybody has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most shared hosts will not enable this as it allows shell commands to be executed using php. You may want to look for low end VPS.

•••
Thanks HostNurse. I think that is my only choice.

•••
Hi,
are you still looking for a hosting solution for your project?
Our VPS hosting comes with the 24x7 professional support, so we can help you installing any software free of charge.
Chat with us now for the assistance - www.euro-space.net/vps-hosting

•••
Thanks euro-space. Your prices are nice and low, and your site has a good reputation. I think I found what I was looking for. I knew it had to be out there somewhere. Thank you!

•••
You're always welcome, please don't hesitate to ask us anything related to web hosting any time you will need in future.
Good Luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back