C capmobile22 Established Member Impact 0 May 8, 2020 3K views 5 replies #1 Closed Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
C capmobile22 Established Member Impact 0 May 8, 2020 #2 Closed Attachments Screenshot_22.png 17.5 KB · Views: 157 Screenshot_21.png 13.5 KB · Views: 188 Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
wurdd Account Closed (Requested) VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 713 May 8, 2020 #4 I like the glowing blue parts of your website!
REVIFIED Established Member Impact 21 May 23, 2020 2 points #5 Website looks solid but will I like it more if the header and footer is black/grey-ish instead of maroon.
Website looks solid but will I like it more if the header and footer is black/grey-ish instead of maroon.
C capmobile22 Established Member Impact 0 May 23, 2020 #6 REVIFIED said: Website looks solid but will I like it more if the header and footer is black/grey-ish instead of maroon. Click to expand... Thanks for your review have look now the website is for sell as well due not time thanks
REVIFIED said: Website looks solid but will I like it more if the header and footer is black/grey-ish instead of maroon. Click to expand... Thanks for your review have look now the website is for sell as well due not time thanks