Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain closed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2100

Established Member
Impact
156
aged name , what do you think guys ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
V E R Y L O N G.
It also seems kind of redundant. Not brandable and pretty generic.
I see no joy in this domain. :-P
 
1
•••
I dunno. Bodybuilding is a popular term and it's naturally a long word.
Power is a popular and effective marketing term and goes well with bodybuilding.

I think it's a good name for a blog or other type of site for affiliate marketing. Very brandable within it's niche. I say you could see as much as $2K from an end user. Some would laugh at this due to it's length, but as I say, you can't help it in this case. And I think it looks good to someone whose into bodybuilding and who is stoked about starting a site about it.

"Yeah dude, bodybuilding power.com!!! It's mine, that's friggin' aaaawesooooome!" :punch::rage::joyful:
<takes out credit card, pays Sedo>

I can see it.

Not every end user is bothered by many of the things domainers are bothered by and most of them are marketing illiterate, no that I think this domain is unmarketable.

Again, it's all about context. I think most NPers (or domineers in general) appraise domains from a domainer's POV. But in all actuality, we want to maximize our profits so appraisals are best given from an end-user's POV. I guess it's always best if the person asking for appraisal to ask what kind of appraisal is expected.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Also, it's better than bodybuildingly or bodybuildngya lol
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back