Start: $1
Increment: $2+

Transfer: Push only
Payment: PayPal within 24 hours
Ends: 96 hours after highest bid or BIN

Happy bidding!​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi I am wondering if the bids by MackSkinner are valid since his account is closed already? Please check with mods. Thanks. I am interested in bidding by usually bids by closed accounts are not valid.

•••
Hi I am wondering if the bids by MackSkinner are valid since his account is closed already? Please check with mods. Thanks. I am interested in bidding by usually bids by closed accounts are not valid.
I have already contacted the mods yesterday and they said that the auction is valid. You can bid or contact me for BIN. Thanks!

•••
less than 4 hours left
Next bid $22 or BIN $28

•••
•••
Hello,

You currently have two options. Since the winner has a closed account you can either offer the domain to the next highest bidder who can accept or decline the domain, or you can start a new auction.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

•••
Hello,

You currently have two options. Since the winner has a closed account you can either offer the domain to the next highest bidder who can accept or decline the domain, or you can start a new auction.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.
@elevator @Isac @EtherDomains @patriciodamadeira @CamMK27

Thanks for bidding! Today I will start a new auction for this domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back