Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothex

ROTHEXCHANGE.COMEstablished Member
Impact
361
Hey everyone,

I originally saw this domain on eBay about 6-8 weeks listed as $200 or best offer. I offered the seller $50, but never received a response. After looking into the domain more I realized that it had actually expired in late October. I reached out to the seller again this time to inquire on the status of the domain, again no response.

So I just patiently waited and eventually saw that it went to pending delete status. A few days later it officially dropped and I picked it up at NameSilo for $6.99 a couple days ago.

The survival niche is pretty big and popular right now and I could easily see this being a survival blog or something similar. I actually thought this domain was a deal at $200 and would've probably paid that if it came down to it. What do you guys think a good end user price is?

I'm also considering developing this domain as I have a lot of interest in survival and prepping as well.

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Niceeeee grab. This is not a pull, but its a bull with the right type of community, promo and/or offer behind it. This is something special indeed to sit on.

I dont think its worth a ton as-is, but the potential of futures is greater than other properties. Stick at the $1200 minimum bid.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I think it's a viable name for the survivalist niche but there must be alternatives, and maybe shorter names too. Good luck :)
 
1
•••
I think its a super cool name. Make an amazon affiliate site out of it for survival items! Could be big bucks :)
 
1
•••
Niceeeee grab. This is not a pull, but its a bull with the right type of community, promo and/or offer behind it. This is something special indeed to sit on.

I dont think its worth a ton as-is, but the potential of futures is greater than other properties. Stick at the $1200 minimum bid.

I for sure plan to wait for the right buyer on this name. Thinking I'll list it for $1,995 with an option to make offer and see what happens. Appreciate the input!

I think it's a viable name for the survivalist niche but there must be alternatives, and maybe shorter names too. Good luck :)

There are definitely some shorter options out there. I was just excited about how I ultimately ended up with this domain, for $6.99 I think it's perfect. Thanks for your feedback as well!

I think its a super cool name. Make an amazon affiliate site out of it for survival items! Could be big bucks :)

Nice tip on the Amazon affiliate site. I'm definitely not going to be in a hurry to sell this domain and will likely start looking into a survival blog/Amazon affiliate site to develop. Thanks again, everyone!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back