Michael Fied Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 7 93% 16 Feedback Oct 22, 2020 2K views 22 replies #1 Buying aged educational domain names, at least 3+ years, any TLD. Let me know what you have. Price $5-$750 Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
Buying aged educational domain names, at least 3+ years, any TLD. Let me know what you have. Price $5-$750
EnrichDomains PradeepUpgraded Member Blue Account Impact 182 100% 43 Feedback Oct 22, 2020 #2 PM sent
Michael Fied Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 7 93% 16 Feedback Oct 23, 2020 #5 Responded to all private messages. thanks!
justname Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 26 100% 4 Feedback Oct 23, 2020 #6 @Michael Fied I have good keyword domain But not aged domain Do you still prefer? as "educator.**" "edu.**"
@Michael Fied I have good keyword domain But not aged domain Do you still prefer? as "educator.**" "edu.**"
synecdoche Upgraded Member Gold Account Impact 1,177 100% 77 Feedback Oct 23, 2020 #13 PM sent, thanks
Michael Fied Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 7 93% 16 Feedback Oct 23, 2020 #16 Thanks for the comments, I have added a price to the threat and have responded to all private messages. Thank you.
Thanks for the comments, I have added a price to the threat and have responded to all private messages. Thank you.