Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Clickable Cells Vote

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you Like/Dislike/Have no opinion on the clickable areas.

  • 1st

    I have no opinion. Either or is good for me.

    8 
    votes
    50.0%
  • 2nd

    I like them, makes life easier :)

    5 
    votes
    31.3%
  • 3rd

    I HATE them with a passion. Right up there with popup windows.

    3 
    votes
    18.8%

  • 16 votes
  • Ended 23 years ago
  • Final results

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
With Reference to : http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=83818#post83818

Personally, I have no opinion either here nor there. You learn to "not" click anywhere on the screen i guess, however, it seemed to make more sense making apoll so we can acurately see peoples thoughts and opinions.

Please Vote on one of the 3 topics. If you have any additional comments, please post them :)

Rgds
Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I never click on the individual Thread topics/sections on the Home page, I always use "view new posts" or "view todays topics".
 
0
•••
If people are going to VIEW this thread, please at least VOTE!

Thanks

MAtt
 
0
•••
im with the no opinioners :)
 
0
•••
I use a lot of windows when I work and when I want to focus on the NamePros homepage I click on the blank area around the newest member name.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I use a lot of windows when I work and when I want to focus on the NamePros homepage I click on the blank area around the newest member name.

Same! I like the clickable cells as stated in the other thread. I LOVE them with passion.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
Same! I like the clickable cells as stated in the other thread. I LOVE them with passion.

LoL I couldnt care less.
 
0
•••
I like it.. that way I don't have to go all the way to the link.. much easier

But IMO there shouldn't have been a "no opinion" option because that won't help us decide which is liked more :)
 
0
•••
But it makes does that have no opinion feel that they matter :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I like it.. that way I don't have to go all the way to the link.. much easier

But IMO there shouldn't have been a "no opinion" option because that won't help us decide which is liked more :)

In this case all no opinions are keep its because they dont care either way and it is less work to just keep it :p
 
0
•••
I haven't gotten used to it. I find it misleading to have the hyperlinks underlined yet the entire cell is a link. I do the "Activate Window" thing like cerberus mentioned almost daily.
 
0
•••
I read alot of threads so I've gotten into the habit of clicking on "View new posts".

ST
 
0
•••
i still click the links even though i could click the cell so it doesnt matter to me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back