Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Clickable cells, annoyance?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Established Member
Impact
3
I just did it again. I clicked at a random non-linked area on the board index of namepros, to get focus to this window, so that I can use my mouse scroll; and off I go to the random forum in which cell I've just clicked.

Is anyone else finding this an annoyance?

(To clarify: I mean the cell which holds the forum name and a forum description. The one that spans all the way to the posts count.)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I acctually find this helpfull, and added the feature to my invision forum. I don't like to need mouse accuracy to click the link.
 
0
•••
I find very much the opposite, but I guess I would find it useful if I didn't tab around that much and give the windows focus by clicking at a random, non-underlined, spot.
 
0
•••
I agree with you, Cerebus. I've done the same thing several times (clicked on the table and gone to a board). It is kind of annoying.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Light
I agree with you, Cerebus. I've done the same thing several times (clicked on the table and gone to a board). It is kind of annoying.

ditto.ditto. enough votes might move CH to "improve" on site navigations:lol:
 
0
•••
personally i like it, makes browsing faster imo , i as well tab around a lot, but i guess i'm used to it and always clicks in the margin and/for header
 
0
•••
I usually click on the biggest area near the middle that seems empty, I think.
 
0
•••
0
•••
It wasnt so good earlier when i thought the board was just messed up but now i am accustomed to it so its ok.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back