NameSilo

Cleverdot

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rocket7

Established Member
Impact
0
I sold a domain to someone that does not have an account there. Does anyone know how I do an ownership change to his name and how he can then access the domain there?

I've tried emailing them multiple times and no response. Love there prices and have had no other problems with them, just can't find the instructions for doing this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just register an account for him and give him the username/pass.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back