IT.COM

Cleverdot.com

NameSilo
Watch
Reviews and information for Cleverdot.com

An efficient and friendly service with user-friendly controls and very reasonable prices.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Review

" Over the last couple of years we have been severely let down by Cleverdot for a multitude of reasons:

1. There servers are rarely up for a month straight
2. If there is a problem with a script on your account, they suspend the whole account without telling you. Meaning you and your clients could be without a website until you sort it out which could be hours or even days.
3. While we have been with them, their cpanel has become very restricted. Each week they take something away. For example I have just gone on only to find that our webstats has been removed (for no known reason). I think this is because they keep moving servers and forgetting to apply your original account settings.

I have moved over to eukhost.com as they offer unlimited cpanel hosting for £22 per year and its really fast! "

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back