Dynadot

Clearbit for making outbound sales a breeze!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Figuring out contact details for someone you don’t know personally can be a challenge, and it’s something a lot of domain name name investors that do outbound marketing on their portfolio have to do on a regular basis.

There’s a bunch of tools out there that can help with this, but Clearbit Connect, which launched recently, beats all of them by miles. It’s a dead simple way to get contact details for anyoneat any company by just searching their name. What you’ll get back is an email address for them as well as their social media profiles.

It’s a must have for anyone that does active outbound sales on their domains and needs to get in direct contact with high-level people at companies.

The plugin currently offers a free as well as a paid option and works directly in your browser. The free version gives you up to 25 contact details per month but also requires you give the tool access to your Gmail contacts.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok so .... Wow! Finally used this damn thing and it is awesome.

Clearbit! Where have you been all my life?

The whole "giving Clearbit access to your Gmail" is no issue just use a throwaway Gmail account.

You know the one you use to "Anthony Weiner" type stuff. Lol

But seriously what other tools you guys use with Clearbit? To really be efficient. I know you guys use other stuff.

It's amazing how much info Clearbit gets.

What's amazing is that 100 searches per month only really applies is you use their app to send out emails.

If you got the time you can sit there and just copy paste the emails to word doc and then use your private email to send outbounds.

And even if you did use it over 100 emails a month. Could always just get another Gmail account. Heck you can have 10 Gmail accounts really.

Pretty cool.

I have to ask though where the hell does Clearbit get it's info from? Is it all from people who use Clearbit and volunteer giving access to their Gmail?

But most of the data is not Gmail emails accounts but corp emails.

•••
Ok so .... Wow! Finally used this damn thing and it is awesome.

Clearbit! Where have you been all my life?

The whole "giving Clearbit access to your Gmail" is no issue just use a throwaway Gmail account.

You know the one you use to "Anthony Weiner" type stuff. Lol

But seriously what other tools you guys use with Clearbit? To really be efficient. I know you guys use other stuff.

It's amazing how much info Clearbit gets.

What's amazing is that 100 searches per month only really applies is you use their app to send out emails.

If you got the time you can sit there and just copy paste the emails to word doc and then use your private email to send outbounds.

And even if you did use it over 100 emails a month. Could always just get another Gmail account. Heck you can have 10 Gmail accounts really.

Pretty cool.

I have to ask though where the hell does Clearbit get it's info from? Is it all from people who use Clearbit and volunteer giving access to their Gmail?

But most of the data is not Gmail emails accounts but corp emails.

I also use:
http://recruitmentgeek.com/tools/linkedin/

To get the "right" person, mainly the CMO, VP Marketing, CEO or Digital Marketing Manager. Company name+ Position seems to always get good results. From there I use either rocketreach.co or app.voilanorbet.com to see if they can find an email and if that fails I try Clearbit.

•••
Good stuff, I use it too. Its a great tool to find email contacts.

•••
There are some really great tools out there if you poke around or know where to look/

Here are a couple - Hunter.io, haven't had a chance to check out to one above but sounds similar.

and,

This one though is just creepy and amazing all wrapped up in one. Soon enough there will no need to think for your self hahaha

But once you know how to contact the person this one will analyze them (online) and give you a personality profile - even the right way to communicate with them, I think its free - at least was last time I used it.

www.crystalknows.com - this was a favorite of an old boss of mine

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back