Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Clarification about auction fees

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.Top Member
Impact
483
Hi NPers,

I was unsure about something and thought I'd ask.

For the live auctions, it says "The final value fee for sellers is 5% with a $5 minimum payable after a successful transaction."

I was wondering if this means
a) we pay 5% but if this 5% is less than $5, we pay $5
b) we pay 5% but if this 5% is less than $5, we don't pay

Thanks for any clarification you may provide!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Option "a" would be the correct understanding of it.

~Rachel
 
0
•••
I thought as much - thanks for the clarification NPQueen! :great:
 
0
•••
No problem. Happy to help :)
 
0
•••
I have another question.. now that someone's won my auction, am I supposed to contact them via PM directly? I received a PM only for the ones that didn't make it to the auction.

And how/where can I pay the auction fees?

Thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
I have another question.. now that someone's won my auction, am I supposed to contact them via PM directly? I received a PM only for the ones that didn't make it to the auction.

And how/where can I pay the auction fees?

Thanks in advance!

I think you contact them directly. My buyer contacted me directly. I contacted my seller since he/she hasn't contacted me yet.

I have the same question as your original question. So to confirm...

My auction ends in $5, so I have to pay NP $5? :'(
 
0
•••
NP $? I thought it was normal USD$?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Oh right - I misread it, LOL, sorry. It would have been a great bargain, paying NP$5 for an auction ;)

So anyone knows where/how we need to pay the fee?
 
0
•••
You will get an invoice from us with directions on how to pay shortly.
 
0
•••
Ok great, thanks! :)
 
0
•••
Does Namepros accept np$?
 
0
•••
>> Does Namepros accept np$?

Not yet. I am hoping to have a NP$ option available in the near future.

RJ
 
0
•••
How /who /what
SuperbLandscaping.com won at auction
14$ paid via PP
Still waiting
I have sent reminder pm's
Still no Transfer Notification.
Name still Listed on SEDO for sale
 
0
•••
It says "PAYMENT PAST DUE" for a payment I made days ago... will that go away on its own? The last one went away a day after payment, but this one is still there...
 
0
•••
Is it still showing as unpaid? If so please PM me your invoice number and we can get that taken care of.

~Rachel
 
0
•••
Thanks NPQueen, I've just sent you a PM :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back