Dynadot

Chronic Spammer - Steven Pilditch

NameSilo
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
@Steven Pilditch has been spamming me to death through my personal email, business email, and LinkedIn inbox. He also leaked 450 private emails from LinkedIn to the parking company DOPA.

Do NOT add him on LinkedIn!

Registrant Name: Steven Pilditch
Registrant Street: 428 Havering Road
Registrant City: Romford
Registrant Postal Code: RM1 4DF
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7532155571
Registrant Email: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Made the mistake to add Pilditch on LinkedIn two weeks ago; first thing he did was spam me his worthless junk. Instant block.

•••
He just emailed me again asking if I'd sell him some LLLL.coms..... He has no shame.

•••
Haha, this guy is hilarious.

•••
•••
Getting emails from him too. :/

•••
Ugh now he's messaging me on Flippa! This guy doesn't STOP!!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ugh now he's messaging me on Flippa! This guy doesn't STOP!!!!
That is why you will never see my picture on the internet! Oops, did I forget to mention, very, extremely handsome picture! Too many damn stalkers, male or female..plus that fact that I am very powerful man (we all know power can be a major turn on) in my neck of the wood also makes me appealling!

P.s if you don't believe I am extremely, uber handsome,man, ask my mom, she will verify it!
My dad will tell you that I am very bright, that is why he calls me..."Son"

•••
That is why you will never see my picture on the internet! Oops, did I forget to mention, very, extremely handsome picture! Too many damn stalkers, male or female..plus that fact that I am very powerful man (we all know power can be a major turn on) in my neck of the wood also makes me appealling!

P.s if you don't believe I am extremely, uber handsome,man, ask my mom, she will verify it!
My dad will tell you that I am very bright, that is why he calls me..."Son"

I bet they tell their friends that you are very special.

•••
•••
•••
had to block this guy on social media he continuously messaged me trying to resell me domains which i sold to him. Desperation...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back