Dynadot

Chronic Spammer - Steven Pilditch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
@Steven Pilditch has been spamming me to death through my personal email, business email, and LinkedIn inbox. He also leaked 450 private emails from LinkedIn to the parking company DOPA.

Do NOT add him on LinkedIn!

Registrant Name: Steven Pilditch
Registrant Street: 428 Havering Road
Registrant City: Romford
Registrant Postal Code: RM1 4DF
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7532155571
Registrant Email: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received the following DMCA takedown request:

Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 23:44:13 +0000
Subject: dmca
To: [email protected]

Hello

Please take down the following pages. This is a dmca request.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/chronic-spammer.859074/#post-4865563

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...in-name-for-personal-use.859043/#post-4865348

https://www.namepros.com/threads/scam.855416/

Thank you for your time.​

Replied that DMCA takedown notices are for intellectual property claims only, and any other use is illegal.

•••
Received the following DMCA takedown request:

Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 23:44:13 +0000
Subject: dmca
To: [email protected]

Hello

Please take down the following pages. This is a dmca request.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/chronic-spammer.859074/#post-4865563

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...in-name-for-personal-use.859043/#post-4865348

https://www.namepros.com/threads/scam.855416/

Thank you for your time.​

Replied that DMCA takedown notices are for intellectual property claims only, and any other use is illegal.

That is one of the funniest things I have seen this week. :)

•••
This may stem from one of the many many conversation we have had as a team with this member trying to work with them rather then ban them. I explained that most people will google names and or domain names and email addresses in their research when buying and their continued spamming will pop up in the results.

•••
Well, I just received a message from NICENIC.NET. Anyone else receiving this on their private business emails too?

•••
I also got several emails from this guy with tons of annoying replies from others how want him to delete them from his spam list. I also did a BIG mistake and approved him on Linkedin.
More than that, I noticed that he have several of usernames here on Namepros.
Someone need to stop this guy or to send him back to the newbie area to learn more about that business.

•••
Can I get a link to the relevant LinkedIn account via PM?

•••
•••
•••
There should be a 0 tolerance rule implemented when it comes to spammers.

•••

Ironically enough, NamePros tolerates spammers. One guy spammed the entire TOP domain section with 2.5k offers and I reported it. I got a message back stating that he might legitimately have 2.5k.

Edit: Looks like those posts have actually been removed.

•••
I agree but NP even have notorious spammers such as the .top registry as advertisers so guess that will never happen.

•••
•••
strange me too.. he sends me an email almost everyday asking me to sell my LLL.com in exchange to all his .NZ domains or $500 each

•••
Would those names be;
sarah.co.nz (New Zealand) £21.99
diet.org.nz (New Zealand) £21.99
Game.org.nz (New Zealand) £42.34
scorps.org (Stands for S-corporation) £6.71
landlordinsurance.tv (Landlord Insurance) £29.69
actor.org.uk (United kingdom) £5.49
All of these domain names £128.21
yup...i get them regular ..and now i have add it to spam...
he would have went broke buying such names...thats why he is being so desperate...
god helps him...and god help us from his spam..

•••
He added me on LinkedIn as well and I didn't realize that it was him at first (the guy who spammed this forum and my email previously). Anyway, I accepted him on LinkedIn (now removed) and started getting spam emails that had the appearance of phishing emails from him (I didn't confirm they were phishing because I didn't click the links, etc).

•••
He just sold ipyj.com on Sedo auction:D

•••
This may stem from one of the many many conversation we have had as a team with this member trying to work with them rather then ban them. I explained that most people will google names and or domain names and email addresses in their research when buying and their continued spamming will pop up in the results.

I'm sure if you guys put up a poll and asked the real members here in regards to spammers:

Work with them

Ban them

It's going to be overwhelmingly Ban Them. I remember starting a thread about this not too long ago. I don't even understand why it's a conversation. We even had another thread here in the Intro Forum where I linked to a spammer, spamming other forums and even after that had members welcoming the spammer. It's mind boggling sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
We even had another thread here in the Intro Forum where I linked to a spammer, spamming other forums and even after that had members welcoming the spammer. It's mind boggling sometimes.
I visit the "Introduce yourself' part of the forum a lot, hard for me as a member to tell if the person that I welcomed is going to be banned (spammer/scammer) when I post. I can only tell when the threads been closed.
In no way, shape or form, is my welcome a endorsement lol

•••
I visit the "Introduce yourself' part of the forum a lot, hard for me as a member to tell if the person that I welcomed is going to be banned (spammer/scammer) when I post. I can only tell when the threads been closed.
In no way, shape or form, is my welcome a endorsement lol

I said, "even after that". I also mentioned another forum I visit, already handled her and banned her.

Talking about this thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/old-but-gold.853902/

Where I pointed out she was spamming. Then you had people come in after that welcoming her. It didn't make sense to me why people here were welcoming some spammer to the forum. Still doesn't.

And just like I said in that thread, even more forums she spammed will pop up in the search results - https://www.google.com/search?q=Nicole+Miller+year+Internet+veteran&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q="My+name+is+Nicole+Miller"+internet+veteran&start=0&filter=0

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions didn't realize you were referring to a particular thread and sure didn't see your comment! For a "published author" lots of duplicate content (google search)

•••
Even he did not spare me I guess. Now I recognize him seeing the listing of his domains posted in the thread. He created a WTB thread wanting some LLLLs and I replied to him. He asked me list of my domains and email, which I provided. Next day I received an email. In stead of making offer or expressing his interest, he tried to sell me the above co.nz domains. I immediately blocked him. His username was Arrow888. It seems his account is already closed.

•••
I got sent the same list, with the never-ending Reply-All replies! So I sent him a link to my book in reply:D :laugh:

•••
B-)B-):-/
I'm sure if you guys put up a poll and asked the real members here in regards to spammers:

Work with them

Ban them

It's going to be overwhelmingly Ban Them. I remember starting a thread about this not too long ago. I don't even understand why it's a conversation. We even had another thread here in the Intro Forum where I linked to a spammer, spamming other forums and even after that had members welcoming the spammer. It's mind boggling sometimes.

Hi :) I understand what you are saying but as a moderator here I will always try and work with members before closing accounts. Blatant outright spam is not something tolerated but with members with any hope :) I and the team will try and work with them. There are members here today that as new members spent days and weeks with us in pm before they.. got it B-) many would not be here today if we just banned them for .. not getting it ..

•••
B-)B-):-/

Hi :) I understand what you are saying but as a moderator here I will always try and work with members before closing accounts. Blatant outright spam is not something tolerated but with members with any hope :) I and the team will try and work with them. There are members here today that as new members spent days and weeks with us in pm before they.. got it B-) many would not be here today if we just banned them for .. not getting it ..

This industry is rife with ethical problems and it's still an uphill battle to overcome the reputation of some of the bad actors.

Spammers, infringers, scammers etc. hurt ALL OF US. Yes, some people make mistakes, I know I have, but if someone is going to hurt the industry, why allow them to participate here?

•••
This industry is rife with ethical problems and it's still an uphill battle to overcome the reputation of some of the bad actors.

Spammers, infringers, scammers etc. hurt ALL OF US. Yes, some people make mistakes, I know I have, but if someone is going to hurt the industry, why allow them to participate here?

Hi and thank you :) If someone is blatantly trying to hurt, spam, fraud this forum their accounts are withdrawn but there are many with the differences in language time zones, etc that break many rules without malice that we will work with rather then ban them.. Again I will say MANY of the account here today started out with us in pm convos working with them to understand the rules.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back