IT.COM

Christmas Season Rants! Come on in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.X.

In God I TrustTop Member
Impact
I have a lot to be grateful for this Christmas season no doubt, But i also have rants this time of year, so i will start ranting.

1. Why does my television ask me if i am still here?? does it matter! I pay for my service, mind your own business cable service provider! and if i don't answer, they turn my TV off!

2. Blinding car headlights, what is going on with all the blinding headlights!! i literally see dots from these new headlights today. perhaps i will wear my sunglasses at night.

3. Slow drivers, no one wants to do the speed limit these days, most drive 5 under + the speed limit making the driver behind me pissed at me, It's not me!!

I have plenty of more coming

Rant as you will, NamePros is a free country

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ho, ho, ho, said Father Christmas and he got decked!
78175534_2219825038116951_4307231991725555712_n.jpg

•••
•••
I have a lot to be grateful for this Christmas season no doubt, But i also have rants this time of year, so i will start ranting.

1. Why does my television ask me if i am still here?? does it matter! I pay for my service, mind your own business cable service provider! and if i don't answer, they turn my TV off!

2. Blinding car headlights, what is going on with all the blinding headlights!! i literally see dots from these new headlights today. perhaps i will wear my sunglasses at night.

3. Slow drivers, no one wants to do the speed limit these days, most drive 5 under + the speed limit making the driver behind me pissed at me, It's not me!!

I have plenty of more coming

Rant as you will, NamePros is a free country
My main rant about this time of the year is that some of my family leaves some Xmas shopping till the end, otherwise it's definitely my favorite time of the year!

•••
My main rant about this time of the year is that some of my family leaves some Xmas shopping till the end, otherwise it's definitely my favorite time of the year!

Same here, but almost everything feels last minute and rushed this time of year LOL, I love the season though, oh man yeah.

•••
So what kind of tv do you have that asks if you are still there?
And then auto turns itself off.....

Blame the upsurge in freaking LED lights for autos.

Maybe it is not the slow drivers, but you fast drivers!

Long time ago, we reached the age where we do not join in the buying of christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etal.
Told everyone, if you must waste your money on gifts for us, here is a short list of what we would accept: cash, gift cards to our favorite restaurants, and the one thing my wife hopes no one takes me up on, GOOD SCOTCH and/or BOURBON.
Now the most we buy for is our great grandchildren!
4 now, with 2 more due next june.

My rant right now?
DIRECTV upping the costs on all packages.
Nothing has changed, no improvements, no extra channels.
So why the hell do they need more freaking money?
Assholes.

•••
So what kind of tv do you have that asks if you are still there?
And then auto turns itself off.....

Blame the upsurge in freaking LED lights for autos.

Maybe it is not the slow drivers, but you fast drivers!

Long time ago, we reached the age where we do not join in the buying of christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etal.
Told everyone, if you must waste your money on gifts for us, here is a short list of what we would accept: cash, gift cards to our favorite restaurants, and the one thing my wife hopes no one takes me up on, GOOD SCOTCH and/or BOURBON.
Now the most we buy for is our great grandchildren!
4 now, with 2 more due next june.

My rant right now?
DIRECTV upping the costs on all packages.
Nothing has changed, no improvements, no extra channels.
So why the hell do they need more freaking money?
Assholes.

It isn't the Tv actually, It is spectrum , i guess they have some kind of timer system or something , either way it sucks lol

•••
DIRECTV just has their logo bouncing around if nothing happens after some time....have yet to figure it out....I can watch and entire program, never using any volume, etc....okay....other times...there is the logo.

ROKU and apple and prime and more....just plays on and on....

•••
I love Christmas! :xf.smile: I guess that is not a rant so I am off topic.

Last night at an elementary school holiday pageant. A gym full of happy family and the stage full of joyful kids. It does not get much better.

No matter your faith and beliefs, best wishes to everyone for this time of year snd 2020.

Bob

•••
My short rant is that this is the CHRISTMAS SEASON!
Not the freaking holiday season.

•••
•••
•••
Oh, tis the season for this.....
cc3ec2d0e6bd5b5cc11a5b084736a994b6ff59d1.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back