IT.COM

domain christianrapartists.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bignameusa

Established Member
Impact
christianrapartists.com Please review

I have had a few different prices from different appraisal tools so I would like to know what it is really worth. Just the domain and a developed price because it is in the process. Please appraise- christianrapartists.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remember the golden question when you register a domain: will the end user get money out of it? Unless you are going to develop that domain to create a site since it is a subject of your interest this one is worthless. How can you monetize it? The search for christian rap is under 7000 per month and christian rap artists is even lower. That volume is too low to create enough interest in a reseller to buy the domain. An end user will not pay more than low to mid xx for it and perhaps I am being optimistic.

•••
Good domain to build out rather sell. My 2 cents is set up a forum and list places for people to upload their own gospel raps etc. Then get some targeted christian ads to spinkle thourhgout.. keep it G rated with a christian theme and you may suprise youself with som small income.

•••
Question?

I thought 1900 searches on an exact term with low competition was a good thing, or at least decent? I am developing it as of right now and I am interested in the subject and can rank decently with content.
My question is why did a domain appraising site offer me $75 for just the domain if they can't sell it for more?

I was planning on ranking it for various Christian music search terms and selling music through Amazon as an affiliate. I was also wondering how much I could maybe get out of it if I developed it in that way?

•••
I thought 1900 searches on an exact term with low competition was a good thing, or at least decent? I am developing it as of right now and I am interested in the subject and can rank decently with content.
My question is why did a domain appraising site offer me $75 for just the domain if they can't sell it for more?

No appraisal made by a site is 100% reliable, they generally base the appraisal according to traffic and keyword. Domains are unpredictable assets and you do not know when a "hopeless" domain ends selling four figures.

I was planning on ranking it for various Christian music search terms and selling music through Amazon as an affiliate. I was also wondering how much I could maybe get out of it if I developed it in that way?

It is a good idea you can develop a showcase place for artists on this niche genre and perhaps some profiles of them and use affiliate links to similar music to Amazon. Regarding how much you will earn, that is unpredictable too but since the genre is a niche with no so many followers doing money in the mid xxx would be a totally success.

:wave:

•••
ecuadorbusiness said:
"It is a good idea you can develop a showcase place for artists on this niche genre and perhaps some profiles of them and use affiliate links to similar music to Amazon. Regarding how much you will earn, that is unpredictable too but since the genre is a niche with no so many followers doing money in the mid xxx would be a totally success."

This is basically what I plan on doing, I have a youtube video I am in the process of ranking with the top 10 Christian Rap Songs of 2013-2014 and I'm going to set up a page with albums from all these artists linking them to Amizon. Do you think that is a good start?

•••
ecuadorbusiness said:
"It is a good idea you can develop a showcase place for artists on this niche genre and perhaps some profiles of them and use affiliate links to similar music to Amazon. Regarding how much you will earn, that is unpredictable too but since the genre is a niche with no so many followers doing money in the mid xxx would be a totally success."

This is basically what I plan on doing, I have a youtube video I am in the process of ranking with the top 10 Christian Rap Songs of 2013-2014 and I'm going to set up a page with albums from all these artists linking them to Amizon. Do you think that is a good start?
Of course it is, every long journey starts with the first step, but remember patience is the key factor, patience patience patience, the advancement will be slow and imperceptible but remember that stablished and well known sites have been in the business for years.

•••
Update and question

OK I have developed christianrapartists.com I have [email protected] which comes with the google+ and Youtube. I know that on a couple of domain appraisal tools it went up to $150 from the original $75 they said before and the suggested ppc has went up from some change to$12 something.
I have also had a video for the site and ranked it in numerous places such as -Christian hip hop- and many others. And the site is gaining traffic from bing search and I know if I develop it more it will rank in Google.

The video averages 400 views a day and is climbing right now.
My question- Can I sell this site for a good amount, especially if I develop it more?
All other suggestions and comments are welcome.
I am currently revamping the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back