Dynadot

information Chinese Numerology – Good or Bad number?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I was doing some googling for the meaning for 488 couldn't find an exact match for an explanation but I did find this website.
Very useful info. Please show appreciation with a Like or thanks. as a domainer I shouldn't give such info freely. But I believe in helping others. I hope others can return the favor if I ask for help. Thanks.

http://messagenote.com/feng-shui-2/chinese-numerology-good-or-bad-number

Chinese Numerology – Good or Bad number?
Posted By Irene Pasat on Feb 13, 2008 | 303 comments

Why are you afraid of the number 13? Can you explain why is it so bad?

Some people on the contrast love this number and it brings them luck.

I think, that numerology meanings are only our perceptions of what they are, but today you can easily understand chinese numerology after reading this post.

If you want to know what auspicious numbers are specially for you, then it’s better to order numerology reading or find free offers from numerologist.

Let’s see what Chinese do if they have “bad” numbers in their phone number, car numbers, apartment, etc.

Why numbers are divided on good and bad:
1) Yang energy is active and goes for prosperity, future and growth.

This is the main reason odd numbers are said to be better.

2) Chinese think that numbers can improve their lives.

They don’t consider numbers as superstition.

And we think that some numbers are very bad and we don’t have the reason we think so, just know that it was always “bad”, but don’t know why.

3) How the number sounds?

Cantonese and Western people speak different languages, but we take their meaning for some numbers.

Number 4 is “death” for Cantonese, and for English-speaking person it can sound like “more”.

Numbers are divided:
1) Yin and Yang – the well known symbols of balance.

Numbers are divided on yin and yang.

They should also be balanced.

If you have several numbers, then these numbers should be 50/50% yin and yang.

1, 3, 5, 7, 9 – odd numbers have yang energy.

2, 4, 6, 8 – even numbers are yin.

2) Elements 1- water 2, 5, 8 – earth 3, 4 – wood 6, 7 – metal 9 – fire

0 is perfection, nothing, harmony and completion.

zero is a good number

1 and 9 are good numbers.

number one is a good and auspicious number

Numerology number 1
Number 1 is “unity” and number 9 is “longevity” or “enough”.

These two numbers combine well with other chinese lucky numbers. They can be your destiny number, because usually all number meanings are same for all people.

BUT 9 has the bigger Yang energy comparing to others.

It implies the onset of decline, therefore combination numbers like 39, 69 and 89, while they sound good, imply over development.

For the same reason 999 is not a good number because it has too many yang numbers and the only way for it to go is down, because the follow-up number is 1000.

1000 means beginning of a new cycle after you tried so long.

I am sure that you are not going to starting all over again.

In the past, Nine is reserved for the Emperor and ordinary people were not allowed to use number 9.

The doors to the imperial palace were all decorated with (9×9) 81 brass knobs to signify the majesty of the Emperor.

We know from history what happened to all Emperors, they get overthrown in the end.

So if you have good ego and strong desire for the constant renewal, do not choose 9, 99 or 999.

Numerology number 2
Two is not too bad.

number two is a good number

It is the first of the yin numbers.

Sounds as “easy” or “yi” in Cantonese.

Place number 2 before lucky numbers, so that it will sound like “easy luck”.

For example numerology compatibility of number 2: 23, 26, 28 and 29 are good.

They sound as “easy growing”, “easily profitable”, “easily prosperous” and “easily enough” in Cantonese respectively.

BUT try to avoid putting number 2 in front of unlucky sounding numbers like 4 (death or dying).

The number 24 is considered unlucky, because it sounds the same as “easily dying” and 2424 is a very bad compatibility.

Numerology number 3

number three is auspicious

This number stands for “growth” and “alive” and is a lucky number to have.

Numerology number 4
Four sounds like “death” (sie) in Cantonese.

number four is inauspicious in some places

Most Chinese avoid number 4 because of this bad sounding.

Number 4 is also pictured like the sun is being obscured by a cloud.

Cloudy day is the image of number 4.

The Chinese do not like to have a house or a car with the number 4 or a combination like 14 “must die”, 24 “easily dying”, 44 “dying and dead” and 74 “surely dead”.

BUT 4 is considered auspicious when it is used with the 5 or number 8. 54 means “shall live forever and will not die”.

58 sounds the same as “sure to prosper”.

84 sounds the same as “forever prosperous”.

104 is also considered unlucky.

13 is the most mystical number that people don’t like (although some people adore this number and it brings luck for them).

I will open the secret of scary number 13.

13 is considered unlucky, because when you add 1 + 3 = 4.

Sounds again like Death.

Numerology number 5
Five sounds the same as nothing in Cantonese.

number five is neutral: not bad and not good

The best friend for the number 5 is the unlucky 4, but not the lucky 8.

54 number means “not dying” and

58 is “not prosperous” in Cantonese.

Numerology number 6
Six is also an auspicious number.

six is an auspicious number

Firstly, because it sounds as “profitable” or “luk” in Cantonese.

Secondly, 6 is twice 3.

3 is a lucky number primary number since it takes a minimum of 3 points to create a geometrical shape.

Twice 3, that is 6 is the beginning of all things.

6 means progress and doubling of everything that you started with.

This is the reason Chinese like three digit numbers like 326 and 666.

Numerology number 7
Seven sounds as “for sure” (chut) or “certainty”.

auspicious number seven

Best numbers to combine with number 7 are 2 and 8.

72 and 78 sound the same as “certainly easy” and “prosperous for sure” respectively in Cantonese.

BUT try to avoid putting a 7 before unlucky numbers like 4,

74. They sound like “dead for sure”.

Numerology number 8
Eight is considered good number.

eight is a good number

8 is “prosperous” or “fa” in Cantonese.

Number 8 has more YIN energy then others.

The Chinese believe that if you are not lucky, the only way for you with number 8 is to go up.

Number 8 changes bad luck to good luck.

In business, three digit numbers are very popular (328 and 888 ), because they sound the same as “thrice prosperous” and “business will easily prosper”.

Three digit are preferred, because 3 is a yang number that means “liveliness” or “san” in Cantonese.

good number nine

Good Combinations

The numbers that start with 1,2,3,6 and 8 or a combination will always sound lucky.

8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 54, 68, 80, 84, 88, 99, 168 & 108 are all good numbers.

You can choose which you like, but try to have he number balanced with yin and yang energies.

For example 3388, 1618 and 1328 are all very auspicious, because they have a combination of two yang numbers and two yin numbers.

Such combinations are balanced and very lucky to have them in your life.

Dont worry if you have unlucky number!

Cure Number 1.
Paint two red dots near the number.

For example if you have an unlucky 4 or 14 in the number of your house, then just paint it like ·4· or ·14· with numbers in black and the dots in red.

A dot or zero symbolizes “nothingness”; a pair of them in red will nullify any unluckiest associated with the number.

This cure only works if the numbers are written down.

For mobile or telephone numbers, you need to actually change the numbers to change your luck.

Cure Number 2.

Good and cheap cure is to draw a circle around your number

Cure Number 3.

If you have time and money, then go to your local store and find one of ceramic door numbers with a circle around the number.

Do not be afraid of numbers.

Chinese Numerology is to serve us, like Feng Shui.

Choose a house, a unit and a car that you really like first, then worry about the numbers.

Numbers by themselves do not have any power.

They work if you believe in their power.

If you can change and if you have good numbers in your life, then be happy, but if you don’t then just don’t mind)

There are many factors that influence our lives, and we just can guess which of those influence us more)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good intention and good information but.........You've copied someone's entire web page here. Did you get permission? If not that may be a copyright violation. It might be better to just provide the URL and some of your own comments.

•••
Good intention and good information but.........You've copied someone's entire web page here. Did you get permission? If not that may be a copyright violation. It might be better to just provide the URL and some of your own comments.

you are correct. better safe than sorry. I think alot of those makeshift magazine sites copy content from other sites. but just rehash it and then just put "SOURCE: Website link". how do I undo this? I just wanted to show the content because no offense guys I know people get lazy. but I did provide a link to the source. that can't work? if not then tell me how to delete. so i won't get copyright infringement. you know what I'll contact them for you. see if it's ok. okay? brb
\

•••
I wrote thee owner of this article. still no reply back. although my inbox is full of spam right now need to fix that. so either they sent me an email and don't care or their email was lost in my inbox. I don't know what email address they would be using to send me messages either. is that enough due diligence? I told them if it's a problem to let me know and I'll have it removed. alot of people use this article as a marketing tool all over the net since 2008.
although most don't actually copy and paste thee entire article. and just provide link.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back