Domain Empire

Chinese domain sales website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

john888

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone from North America converted over their domain name sales site into Mandarin Chinese? Did you create a few web pages on your predominantly English website into Mandarin with Chinese symbol links from you home page? Or, did you use a new URL attractive to Chinese customers with a copy of your main English site but in Mandarin?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just parked at 4.cn. Chinese buyers buy also at Sedo and Dynadot from my experience

•••
I parked some at 4.cn as well but honestly I get most inquiries via email and DomainNameSales.com . DNS has a great system for managing all your inquiries/leads.

•••
I wondered if you meant what I have been trying to find out, where is there a list of actual Chinese character domain sales non pinyin actual Chinese?
As their keyboards are in Chinese and after all that is the way their language is. I can't find anything seems to me westerners are missing out by just doing sites in English...... Anyone know of a place to see actual Chinese domain name sales?
besides 4n?

Thanks in advance.

•••
Just reported at IDNF that 金沙.com sold for $45,000!!! Idn's are crap???? maybe not. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back