Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CheneyBush.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchy

Established Member
Impact
1
Please appraise :

- CheneyBush.US


I regged it today, and I saw 10 min ago cheneybush.com is an official website

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you got the hierarchial name ordering correct, for sure ... but, alas, the official "ticket" is in the reverse, plus relative newness of the ".US" (for grand scale/national politics, in my view).
Reg. fee+/+, IMHO.

PS. Might be able to offer it to the ".COM" you mentioned for (near) End user - like pricing, as well. :tu:
Best of Luck.
:wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks, I contacted the cheneybush.com webmaster... I m waiting... :music:
 
0
•••
Develop it!!! :)
Or resell it for mid/low $xx
:)
Melinda
 
0
•••
Hello,
Sell it to the guy who has kerryedwards.com listed on Sedo. :hehe: Seriously, if the bush/cheney camp don't want it, I'd say probably reg - low $xx.

Regards,

Caveman
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale - Might be interesting to a political junkie end user as well.
 
0
•••
low $xx

bushcheney would have been better
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back