Domain Empire

Check your Alpnames account.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
I can't sign into my Alpnames account, most of my .science domains are stolen.
admin.science
holidays.science
blackfriday.science
etc..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, while we would hope that any problems you have experienced accessing your account would have been solved by now, please contact our customer support team if this is not the case, either by live chat from the website, or via email - support@...

As for the names you mention having been "stolen", we have checked and it would seem that your registrations lapsed in February of this year and that no effort was made to renew the same, despite several reminder notices having been sent to the admin contact.

•••
Hi, while we would hope that any problems you have experienced accessing your account would have been solved by now, please contact our customer support team if this is not the case, either by live chat from the website, or via email - support@...

As for the names you mention having been "stolen", we have checked and it would seem that your registrations lapsed in February of this year and that no effort was made to renew the same, despite several reminder notices having been sent to the admin contact.
someone renewed those names, WHOIS shows Creation Date: 2015-02-25

•••
That is correct. The names were sold to a third party during the auto renew grace period, prior to deletion. This is very common practice and not at all indicative of a "security" issue.

Of course, should you wish to re-purchase the domains, we would happily contact the current registrant on your behalf to explore whether or not this would be a possibility.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back