NameSilo

domain Cheats.SC

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Full Stack DeveloperVIP Member
Impact
73
Hey,

Looking for appraisals on Cheats.SC

I was thinking SC could stand for Source Code.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I say anywhere from $50-$100 maybe a bit more if you can find an end user. Theres so many cheat sites out there so whats different about yours? NOTHING! :p
 
1
•••
FrozenDeception said:
I say anywhere from $50-$100 maybe a bit more if you can find an end user. Theres so many cheat sites out there so whats different about yours? NOTHING! :p

Thanks :p

Mine is unique because I own it :hehe:
 
0
•••
Low xxx.
 
1
•••
I agree with the low $xxx , if devd you could get mid $xxx - fits the extension like a glove.

nice domain
 
0
•••
Electric-Shadow said:
I agree with the low $xxx , if devd you could get mid $xxx - fits the extension like a glove.

nice domain

Right now its on a part of my current site. I may make it it's own site later on.
 
0
•••
Bump :)
 
0
•••
:lala:

Nice name, Chicken. Low $xxx ($150 estimate) on this nice name... :gn:

:imho:

-Bill
 
1
•••
Nice name, fits with the extension nicely, more valuable to an end user than a reseller, would be much easier for you to sell it with a developed site. Worth at least mid $xxx for end users imo.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisals, repped you both.
 
0
•••
Chicken said:
Thanks for the appraisals, repped you both.

Cheats.nu recently sold on sedo for $1,000
 
0
•••
low xxx I think. could get good SEO due to domain name. and if .nu got $1,000 than should at least be a few hundreds
 
0
•••
low $xxx for resellers :imho:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back