Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Some .SC --- Appraise for rep++

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
I've picked up some .sc's today.

Stock(s).sc (have their own thread so don't appraise here)

Divorce.sc "Divorce Source, sounds nice"
Discount.sc "Discount Source"
Market.sc

Cats.sc
>>>>>>>> I think these two look impressive together
Dogs.sc


Thanks for your appraisals.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Discount.sc - is not bad. Mid to high $xxx to end user
 
0
•••
I like all four :). I think developing them would increase their value. Try building relevant sites..........

All four >>> Undev - low $xxx
Dev. > High $xxx or more
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, anymore appraisals?
 
0
•••
Untitled said:
I like all four :). I think developing them would increase their value. Try building relevant sites..........

All four >>> Undev - low $xxx
Dev. > High $xxx or more

I second these amounts exactly.
Very very nice names to build 'source' info sites on; cats and dogs are huge, huge business, and these are the most obvious of keywords.
With development, sizeable increase to my valuation.
 
0
•••
I reckon you can get mid XXX for all of them but for market.sc, a possible XXXX in my view. I love the .sc extension!
 
0
•••
I like market.sc, you can easily make xxx out of it.
Discount.sc is developable too, xxx w/dev
 
0
•••
Anymore - thanks to those who have already appraised.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back