Domain Empire

Cheating AdSense (What a Dumb Thing to Try)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

netbusiness

Account Suspended
Impact
I know someone who said you can just use different proxies and click your ads to cheat google adsense??? Is this true as i use this to get traffic to my site?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even though this thread is a bit old now .... I think it is funny that the member who started the thread is only a "Guest" here now .... Mainly because they were caught using the same IP etc .... as their other Banned Accounts -

Like -RJ- said , If we catch you guys .... What do you think Google can do to you ?

•••
all4cost said:
Even though this thread is a bit old now .... I think it is funny that the member who started the thread is only a "Guest" here now .... Mainly because they were caught using the same IP etc .... as their other Banned Accounts -

Like -RJ- said , If we catch you guys .... What do you think Google can do to you ?

lol that's a great point!

•••
The amount of money in Google's ad programs means they can afford some seriously heavy duty monitoring software that automatically flags any suspicious clicking activity. I bet their software does monitor all of the clicks!

hanz said:
I think it would work as they get A LOT OF CLICKS every day, so they do not have time to monitor all of your clicks, but you shouldn't do that.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes Google Didn't become a Multi-Billion company by being ripped -off by Script Kiddies. They can afford and do have some of the Best Programmers and Security people available. If some of the Script kiddies spent their time promoting and developing their sites ,they would generate more than enough legal PPC income. I hope they all rot in HELL ,Click Theft is the SOLE reason I ceased advertising on Adwords.

•••
1)That's against the Adsense TOS
2)That's stealing
3)It's possible to detect most proxies these days. Try visiting http://whatismyip.com/ with a proxy if you thought your real IP can't be found, you'll be in for a shock.

•••
I have AdSense ads.

A few times, I've clicked on them myself (accidentally). Whenever I do so, I alert Google to the clicks, instead of trying to keep my earnings.

•••
My friend would go to school and click his own ads and Google didn’t catch on and he still got his check

•••
How many times should we say its illegal? Its better to build your own traffic, as a result it will bring earnings, that's easier than finding ways to cheat Google, because Advertisers pay Google for the ads, this way he's ripping off the Advertisers, not just Google, and Advertisers lose thousands due to invalid clicks I bet, that's very bad, I don't say that every click has to be a unique customer to the Advertiser, but there's a standard percentage, and its not very good to go below it.

•••
voodoo said:
My friend would go to school and click his own ads and Google didn’t catch on and he still got his check
I betcha he'll keep doing it too, until he gets caught. And then he can add "ex-con" to his resume.

•••
He will get caught. Google will see an inflated number of clicks from the same IP range.

•••
Masahiro said:
He will get caught. Google will see an inflated number of clicks from the same IP range.

:bingo:

Is everyone done Posting in this Senseless Thread Posted by a Banned member now ? - Yeah ? Good ... Thread Closed ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back