Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cheatie.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

000

Top Member
Impact
2,026
www.cheatie.com

I just picked this one up after it expired since it seems brandable. I was thinking that it could work well for a game cheats site, or something else. FYI, cheaty.com has been taken since 1999.

Any value?

Thanks! :cy:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
How did you grab it when it expired? From tdnam.com? Sounds ok to me but how much did you pay for it?
 
0
•••
Nice pick up. I considered it too and decided to pass. Game sites aren't my cup of tea.

Beyond the obvious uses as a game cheat site, it also has potential for use in adult dating.

Low $XXX as is.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals!

I just regged the name myself once I saw it on an expired list. I figured it would be worth the $7.20. ;)
 
0
•••
It's definetly worth $7.20 i think high $xx to very low $xxx
 
0
•••
Nice grab. Around mid $xx undeveloped in resale market, more with development or if you find right buyer. Good Luck
 
0
•••
Egnited said:
Thanks for the appraisals!

I just regged the name myself once I saw it on an expired list. I figured it would be worth the $7.20. ;)

Where to see the expired list? The domain definately worth more than $7.20 :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments everyone! B-)
 
0
•••
Egnited said:
Thanks for the comments everyone! B-)
You haven't answer my question yet.
 
0
•••
Egnited said:
www.cheatie.com

I just picked this one up after it expired since it seems brandable. I was thinking that it could work well for a game cheats site, or something else. FYI, cheaty.com has been taken since 1999.

Any value?

Thanks! :cy:

-y and -ie are misspelled a lot. That could help or hurt.

Either way, you paid less than $10 for it -- you should see a profit :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back