NameSilo

Cheapest Renewal Now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Where is the cheapest renewal right now? The cheapest I see is gulp...Yahoo...I'm trying to avoid Yahoo until they have their $1.99 domain special. I'll pay whatever it takes even full price for a domain (I have directi at $6.49 and fabulous with a little more), but I prefer an easier to push registrar and hopefully at a lower price (could be equal though).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try to avoid Yahoo, Iv used yahoo once and there was a add on my domain how sick!!!

•••
I have used them. I'm not unhappy with them since I did get a domain for $10 for 5 years and I have no ads from them on my site, but I want a registrar where I can easily push from one user to the other.

•••
Yea avoid yahoo. Try gopdaddy, they are cheapish, though i still don't like them. You could try enom, though they arn't the cheapest :(

•••
I used namecheap, I really like their services and you can even use a coupon code from this site for a cheaper domain! www.tldcoupons.com

•••
I use both NameCheap and DynaDot.com DynaDot is by far the better of the two that I have found. They are also a registrar and not a reseller. They also make it easy to push a domain and have outstanding service. Namecheap is my second choice. They are also easy to use and good prices. I have over 40 domains between the two.

•••
TheNetCode said:
I use both NameCheap and DynaDot.com DynaDot is by far the better of the two that I have found. They are also a registrar and not a reseller. They also make it easy to push a domain and have outstanding service. Namecheap is my second choice. They are also easy to use and good prices. I have over 40 domains between the two.

Wow 40 domains! Ummm in my opinion i would say Yahoo although they have their own ads but they are the cheapest and i think good service providers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back