Dynadot

Cheapest .io Renewal/Transfer

NameSilo
Watch

Haris

Best Domainer Of The End-TimesTop Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Many domainers have invested in .io domains, including me, and they're very expensive to hold, $32 lowest renewal at NameCheap. So I thought there should be a thread strictly for .io renewal/transfer deals.

Pls share here any .io transfer/renewal deals you come across.

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Best Domainer Of The End-Times.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think there're another guys have a better price than Namecheap. I also have an .IO domain at them and renewal price is $32.88 now. They don't have any renewal price for this extension.

•••
Namecheap is the best in io pricing and renewals, its under 33 usd.

•••
yes.. I think only namecheap is the really cheap for .io reg.:xf.smile:

•••
Right now I am waiting to get confirmation on details from Moniker about BULK discounts for IO
They have a tiered discount for 21, 51 and 101 total domains - the discount is 10% 15% 20%, and extension does not matter, so you could mix and match.

Regular IO price for transfer in is $31.99 and Renewal is $39.99 without any discounts

Will update when I hear back from support

•••
•••
Well Barnacles, the $31.99 price at Moniker is the ALREADY discounted transfer special price, no further discounts available.

Hey @guessyoulike - how did you get the reported price of $29 at Gandi? I know they have higher pricing tiers, AND they have an annoying change of owner fee, but maybe for domains we plan to hold or are worth an extra year added when we sell it would be worthwhile.

PS Just so everyone knows, the lowest wholesale cost for registrars with more than 5000 IO domains is $22.50, I have to guess that GoDaddy, Moniker and NameCheap have that minimum covered.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back