Dynadot

Cheapest .info renewal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Could someone please tell me which is the cheapest registrar to renew a .info domain?

Thanks for any suggestions.

-raaga.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
planetdomain.com 2.99$
registerfly.com 2.99$

•••
monRa said:
planetdomain.com 2.99$
registerfly.com 2.99$

I think those prices are for new registrations only, not renewal.

raaga, are you looking for a new registrar to transfer your domains into or a place to register them new? Most places accepting transfer-ins are charging the same as a .COM renewal rate.

•••
•••
Concerning new registration - domainsite.com offers now 1.99$ registration (.info).

•••
hookah said:
Concerning new registration - domainsite.com offers now 1.99$ registration (.info).
They also offer a lot of extras like
1/ Don't update the Public whois records with the correct details for over a Month
2/ Delay responding to transfer requests until it is too late to transfer
3/ Charge way too much for renewals

Plus
1/ Yes Planetdomain.com is Now $2.99USD only for Regs
(I am a Planetdomain Reseller and they are the Registrar that did the dirty on me for renewal /transfer pricing changing my w'sale from $1.99 to 7.99 overnight)
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=118609
2/ Registerfly.com clearly states on their WebSite $2.99 is for Registration only (On special at times down to $1.99)
(cheaper in Bulk 50+ $1.25, 500+ Even Cheaper )

Last edited:
•••
Barefoottech said:
They also offer a lot of extras like
1/ Don't update the Public whois records with the correct for over a Month

Short experiment: I've just updated 2 of my yesterday regs. (.com and .info) with new whois contacts. The updates become visible worldwide 3 minutes after. I dont confirm they dont allow whois updates for over a month.

Barefoottech said:
2/ Delay responding to transfer requests until it is too late

I dont have such a bad experience. I transferred succesfully all domains I needed to transfer.

Barefoottech said:
3/ Charge way too much for renewals

They take their standard prices (from the pricelist) for renewals (i.e. 7.99 for .com etc.). I knew them while registering and dont think they charge something extra.

•••
Info Details

Check namereg.info in Whois records
Still listed as Previous Owner
Yet for the last month I have owned it (PolurNet for 120NP$ on 24July) and DomainSite.com yet can still manage to keep sending me reminders about renewals
I can document all my problems with domainsite.com
I own/control 1300 domains in total
I have domain name reseller agreements with 5 companies
and Operate Reseller sites in 3 countries
So I am no NewBie
Additional INFo
It is for a Total of 8 Domains ,I am having these problems ,not just NameReg.info

Last edited:
•••
Barefoottech said:
Check namereg.info in Whois records
Still listed as Previous Owner
Yet for the last month I have owned it (PolurNet for 120NP$ on 24July) and DomainSite.com yet can still manage to keep sending me reminders about renewals
I can document all my problems with domainsite.com
I own/control 1300 domains in total
I have domain name reseller agreements with 5 companies
and Operate Reseller sites in 3 countries
So I am no NewBie

I did not say you're newbie. I've just commented your issues (as an ordinary customer of domainsite.com). I can change whois at any time, I transferred everything successfully, I know prices. Thats all. You've got your personal matters with them unresolved (that's bad I can say). I've read many complaints against almost all registrars, parking services and others. Just life.

•••
-RJ- said:
I think those prices are for new registrations only, not renewal.

raaga, are you looking for a new registrar to transfer your domains into or a place to register them new? Most places accepting transfer-ins are charging the same as a .COM renewal rate.

Yep, renewal of old domains, not register new ones.

•••
-RJ- said:
(...) Most places accepting transfer-ins are charging the same as a .COM renewal rate.

Sad but true :( What's the pricing for transfert/renewal here at NamePros in NP$ ? Same as a .com too ?

•••
dgaussin said:
-RJ- said:
(...) Most places accepting transfer-ins are charging the same as a .COM renewal rate.

Sad but true :( What's the pricing for transfert/renewal here at NamePros in NP$ ? Same as a .com too ?

If you're interested in transferring them into NamePros, it would be the same rate. 495 NP$. Contact me by PM with the names to transfer in, along with their transder auth code.

•••
Regfly just did a 5.89 transfer special, you could of transferred/renewed the name for that much

•••
now i have 500 .info domains need to renew/transfer

well things are getting worst , as i have 500 .info now and i need to renew them this week.

i will renew them all at whatever cost if it had to be at the end, but would rather save huge money money if i find the cheaper renewal than $6 etc.

Let's see if some one can save me couple of grands this week :) just by giving me tip

•••
myinfonames said:
well things are getting worst , as i have 500 .info now and i need to renew them this week.

I am not sure but I doubt you'll find a registrar for transferring domains which expire within 10 days.

•••
myinfonames said:

i will renew them all at whatever cost if it had to be at the end, but would rather save huge money money if i find the cheaper renewal than $6 etc.

Let's see if some one can save me couple of grands this week :) just by giving me tip
You can actually Renew/Transfer names before the last week
Too many of this Former free .infos are expiring soon, because people who got large quantities "free" thought very little about the costs involved in renewal. Maybe thought some kind registrar would renew for "Free"
All I can say is Good ,lots of nice .info names available soon as expired Names
Just ripe for grabbing

•••
Have you read this thread? [LINK]http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=120961[/LINK]

•••
$4.13 per domain bulk registration/renewal at GoDaddy

I haven't tried this but according to the following thread you can get them renewed for $4.13 per domain. Good luck!

http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=120961

•••
yeah thanks i do have in total 17 days this means only 7 days left to transfer out.

Well still looking for a cheaper way for renew .............

•••
I don't think you will find any cheaper than this...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back