Dynadot

Cheapest .com transfers

NameSilo
Watch

Yaffa

Upgraded Member
Impact
I need to do around 30-40 transfers of .com domains... Privacy protection is not important, but good transfer-out/push facility is. Thanks for any recommendations which are not in tld-list.com etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also love epik. I’m transferring my names there.

I believe their price is
$7.49 transfer (end of this month,potential for more?)

Shout out to @Rob Monster.

I’m extremely satisfied, have yet to transfer name out (and wont..This one is a keeper!) love Epik! try them.

Last edited:
•••
Here’s epik pro tip, if use them / transfer there..

when asking for names... enter DN on each line, click next, enter codes last. time saver Seamless!

Epik says “we re building partnerships” they mean it! Best part; always more, in store, for us! Go Epik!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Epik...it's got great pricing (not just on transfers) and it has many tools for a pro domainer.

•••
We for sure have a whale coming in today. Just waiting for the word that he has is auth codes ready.

Will definitely be today, so get those auth codes ready.

•••
Here’s epik pro tip, if use them / transfer there..

when asking for names... enter DN on each line, click next, enter codes last. time saver Seamless!

Epik says “we re building partnerships” they mean it! Best part; always more, in store, for us! Go Epik!
To add to what you said, We also offer a free transfer concierge service where we take care of getting the auth codes and starting the transfers to Epik :) (It's very useful when transfering names out of places where just getting an auth code gets you an headache)

Gube,

•••
To add to what you said, We also offer a free transfer concierge service where we take care of getting the auth codes and starting the transfers to Epik :) (It's very useful when transfering names out of places where just getting an auth code gets you an headache)

Gube,
Wow! This is awesome. I would be interested in doing this.

So, I would just give you a list of domains I want to transfer and you would get the auth codes for all the domains on the list? No matter what registrar it's at? Also, on the landers do you have a monthly payment option for the buyer? And whats the commission if a domain sells?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, I did some transfers to Epik, now looking to do another batch. Epik are currently offering $7.49. Anything better with good push/transfer out facility?

•••
Thanks, I did some transfers to Epik, now looking to do another batch. Epik are currently offering $7.49. Anything better with good push/transfer out facility?

As referenced above in this thread, we have been onboarding whales. When we do that, we drop the price for everyone. Yesterday we had $6.99 .com transfers for most of the day. Keep an eye on the promo thread. If you know of folks with 500+ .com to move, just PM us and we'll make it happen for them and everyone else!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back