IT.COM

Cheapest .com registration? (Unlimited)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,
Please post the cheapest .com registrar you know.
I have already checked price comparison sites but couldn’t find any good deals for unlimited .com registrations.

Thanks and I hope this will be helpful for many people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot $7.99 all day everyday

Namesilo occasionally

Transfers? Lcn

•••
Dynadot also occasionally $5.99 for .com ( just ended )

•••
2.88$, Connectresellers.com, Use Coupon: BLOGX199. Signup by selecting Country India. :) Register 50 domains in a single account.

•••
2.88$, Connectresellers.com, Use Coupon: BLOGX199. Signup by selecting Country India. :) Register 50 domains in a single account.

Register button is not work, do you know why? Will I add balance before register domains?

Last edited:
•••
•••
2.88$, Connectresellers.com, Use Coupon:
BLOGX199. Signup by selecting Country India. :) Register 50 domains in a single account.

Thanks, but there is no way to fund the account from usa.

•••
Thanks, but there is no way to fund the account from usa.

I can See they are using RazorPay as their Payment Gateway. and they accept International Payments So Sign up as an India Account then try adding min. 1000 in the amount box which is approx 15 USD.

I have just registered textilesector.com few mins ago. The registrar is Fast and works very smooth.

•••
I can See they are using RazorPay as their Payment Gateway. and they accept International Payments So Sign up as an India Account then try adding min. 1000 in the amount box which is approx 15 USD.

I have just registered textilesector.com few mins ago. The registrar is Fast and works very smooth.

Thanks but too much work, new payment processor, new account on shady registrar on which you must say you are from india... i would not advice anyone to use it.

•••
•••

Anyone here used their service more than a year?

Thanks!

•••
Exabytes is 6.90.

I miss. . . $1

•••
•••

I just try mastercard and they dont accept it

•••
Porkbun
$3 with promocode YEAROFTHEBUN (1 domain).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I thought that it is limited with promocode only.
Yes, you are right, at $4 it is limited as well.
Sorry, my mistake.

•••

will it work on global ?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back