Dynadot

Cheapest .ca registrations?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need to know who has the cheapest .ca registrations and if anyone has had luck trying to work around the local presence restrictions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use cadns.ca for my registrations. They charge 19.99 per year. I don't think .ca registrations have reached the competitive low levels that other extensions have. If you are interested in obtaining .ca domain names you could form a partnership with a Canadian and have them register the domain names for you. Technically you wouldn't own them so you would have to be careful who you choose to partner with. You also could form a Canadian holding company (if you want enough .ca domain names to make it worth the effort). I check .ca domain names frequently and there are still lots of very good domain names available. To check look at the CIRA webpage and try out a few registrations. www.cira.ca

•••
The cheapest would be RegisterFly, at $9.75 (USD)
The best registrar IMHO, is NamesPro.ca ($12.88 [CAD] + GST + 3% [PayPal Fees])

•••
I think namespro.ca is the cheapest .ca registrar (in $CAD). Never regg'd there tho, but heard good things.

Dont go to domainsatcost.ca, they're BAD it seems

•••
The cheapest .ca registration I know of is www.10dollar.ca ($10.45 Canadian)

As mentioned above you could get someone to but I know there is an easier way. I'll go look into it and come back with some answers. A while ago I was trying to ask CIRA which is sort of like ICANN but for .ca domains too make it so non-canadian residents can register them or just pay like an extra dollar or something :)

I'll get back to this thread though.

Hope this helped.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back