Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CheapBestHosting.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Kumar

New Member
Impact
0
I am negotiating with the owner of CheapBestHosting.com regarding rates ... will be of great help if someone could do the appraisal and let me the price i should negotiate for .....


Amit
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you have found the right buyer!
Suggest Mid $xxx or higher!
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
I have to agree with the post above, I dont see it being worth much myself, I wouldnt want my Web Hosting Biz to use that domain, its oogly!
 
0
•••
Wouldn't be my choice of name but good luck with as much as you can get :$: :imho:
 
0
•••
Low to mid $xxx, nothing special
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back