Dynadot

priced Cheap Typos with Type in Traffic. Starting at $3- Expiring soon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Closed. If you still want them then pm me before they go into deletion. I will accept ANY OFFERS

I have got these amazing typos with type-in-traffic. I have had some clicks on them so they are worth the cheap price I am selling them. I don't have the time to monetize and optimize 2000 plus domains so clearing out my portfolio to work on specific projects. Thats why letting them go...

I didn't have the time to post before but I guess its never too late. They are expiring soon.. Expiration starts 03/30/2010.... All Registered at Godaddy.. Free Push...

.Com Domains

NewDlehi.com ---------------------03/30/2010--------> $12----->$10

SaoPaoloTour.com------------------03/31/2010--------->$9------->$7

SaoPaoloGuide.com-----------------03/31/2010--------->$9------->$7

SaoPaoloTourism.com---------------03/31/2010--------->$9------->$7

SaoPaoloProperty.com--------------03/31/2010--------->$9------->$7

.Net Domains

SaoPaoloHotels.Net---------------03/31/2010--------->$10------->$8

SaoPaoloTravel.Net---------------03/31/2010--------->$10------->$8

SaoPaoloBeaches.Net-------------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

SaoPaoloGuide.Net----------------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

SaoPaoloProperty.Net-------------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

SaoPaoloRealEstate.Net-----------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

SaoPaoloTour.Net-----------------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

SaoPaoloTourism.Net--------------03/31/2010--------->$3------->$1.5

These are great prices for these domains.. Sao Paolo a typo is taken in all extensions. SaoPaolo.Net( a typo--not my domain) is on sale as a premium domain for $4090

A lot of people looking for Sao Paulo usually type in Sao Paolo. I have also included the screen shots of traffic. All type in traffic. I had not monetized the domains well for a while due to lack of time. You can check the screen shots and see the difference ...

I will take bulk offers as well. Payment via Paypal... Grab these great domains guys before they go into auctions.. I had offered a similar typo domain for so cheap a while ago and no one wanted to buy it and it went to one of the auctions and some one end up paying $XXX for it what a shame. I lost small amount I wanted for the domain and the guy who bought it overpaid..

So I hate to see that happen again.. Just grab them quick..

Attachments

• Domain ScreenShot1.jpg
    Domain ScreenShot1.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Domains Screenshot2.jpg
    Domains Screenshot2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Domain Screenshot3.jpg
    Domain Screenshot3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still Available... Anyone interested and wants to make an offer?

•••
Prices Reduced... If no one buys at these ridiculous low prices with the traffic stats then I have no words to say here...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back