NameSilo

Cheap Targeted Visitors!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
www.endlessvisitors.com

You can get cheap targeted visitors from that place, the non-targeted visitors are even cheaper. look at the site for more details, i personally use them and i have gotten about 7 paying customers referred by them :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've used EndlessVisitors for months now, and I'm quite impressed. They are a reseller of a wholeseller, but uniquely their service is the cheapest amount. :)

It's also great promotion for your site. I used it on my cheats website, and in turn got those visitors coming back.

I experienced some success with them. If you're hesitant, they're definatley worth a try. They're so cheap for a reason, y'know? ;)

Cheers,
VG_KING
The Video Game King

•••
ahh I don't reckon these work... text advertising/google adsense/cpm etc,etc.. popunders and popups suck...

•••
Well, I just tried this so I'll let you all know how it works.

Matt

•••
VG_KING said:
If you're hesitant, they're definatley worth a try. They're so cheap for a reason, y'know?

That makes no sense when you really read it. If they are real visitors and they can be converted even if only 1 in 1K, then the price would not be as cheap as it is. So when you say "it is cheap for a reason", then that means it is junk. You get what you pay for. And in most cases you may not even get anything of any value at all.

It's just too hard to get these sites in legal trouble because they always claim that it is your site's problem, not the traffic, even though you can prove that your site converts with more expensive/real targeted trafic. Like i said, I never expect the traffic to convert well, but one conversion out of 10K or 20K visits isn't too much to ask is it??? Well, apparently it is for this kind of "traffic".

•••
zquest, I understand what you are saying, and I believe you are right. However I do not think that this thread was made so that you and others could trash and bash the whole "targeted traffic" market.

•••
You are right. In fact, it seems more like this thread was made to simply advertise the traffic site(s). Therefore, I will go on bashing, thank you. If I can get just one person to save their money and not get taken for a ride, that makes it worth it for me.

Now, if someone can prove with solid evidence that they are able to convert this traffic, then I will kidly listen (who wouldn't. right?). But as of yet, I have had no success with this traffic and I have yet to find a person who was telling the truth when they say they did have success let alone provide proof of it. To top it off, most of the time all they want you to do is simply buy traffic from their affiliate link.

So, prove me 100% wrong and I will not bash these threads/site anymore. I have a feeling I'll be waiting for eternity.

I have actually asked some of these traffic brokers in the past to prove to me that the traffic is convertible. I also asked if they could help me to convert my traffic (IE help me design a landing page) for a fee. Guess what? I never found any takers. If infact they knew how to convert the traffic, there woul dbe no reason they would not help me for a fee as I would be back again and again to buy the traffic from them.

It's really a no brainer at this point. This traffic is worthless (until proven otherwise).

•••
If they know how to convert the traffic, they'll make tons of money themselves, instead of selling the traffic.

•••
This thread wasn't started as an advertisement. A client simply stated that they liked our service. We have many repeat clients who purchase every month, and are happy with what they receive. This is full-screen pop-under traffic, and it says so right on the website. There are many other sites that use this source and are very popular, such as targetedvisitors.info, prosubmit-traffic.com, visitorfinder.com and others.

•••
dejaone said:
If they know how to convert the traffic, they'll make tons of money themselves, instead of selling the traffic.

Well I definitely do not agree with that. That's like saying Google AdWords PPC is a scam othewise tGoogle would not sell the advertising, they would just build sites and sell stuff to people themselves. Google is not in the retail business. they are in the search, advertising, and info services businesses.

But until proven otherwise, these bulk traffic brokers are scams because their traffic does not convert. Google's converts. Different traffic, but at least it converts and there is no "mystery" to crack and no run around as to where the traffic comes fom and how to convert it given your site IS a proven converter to begin with.

geesh said:
This thread wasn't started as an advertisement.

Prove it. If I pay someone enough money or give them a good enough benefit, I can have them plug a bogus product for me too. Especially one that is too hard to disprove since you brokers always blame the site owner for not knowing how to convert the traffic.

Look, I'm not the only one that thinks this way of your traffic. You see posts like mine all around the internet. The fact is, the vast majority of folks that use this traffic do not get any results at all. If they did, there would not be so many posts claiming this is junk traffic. The rest that claim they have success with it are either liars or perhaps they have figured out a way to use the traffic for advantage (maybe to fake traffic stats in order to resell a site to unsuspecting biz op seekers, who knows).

geesh said:
This is full-screen pop-under traffic

No one is disputing that, however, since none of you brokers ever give proof of it, there is no reason to believe you. When you have a site that is a proven converter and your traffic will not convert on that site (given that it is a product that is of mass interest and not an extreme niche) then there is no other conclusion but...it is junk. Then when someone asks you how they CAN convert the traffic, there are no answers. Just silence. Makes no sense. Why? Becasue it's junk. JUNK TRAFFIC. There is no answer given becaue there is no good answer. The real answer is it is not convertible traffic...again, junk.

geesh said:
and it says so right on the website.

That and 99 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

geesh said:
There are many other sites that use this source and are very popular, such as targetedvisitors.info, prosubmit-traffic.com, visitorfinder.com and others.

See last response. Again. The statement holds no water. You guys all get your traffic from either yesup (ppup) or traffic bridge. Both are worthlesss, junk traffic wholesalers. Again, speaking form experience after mucho denero spent and many techniques tried.

Again, show people how to convert the traffic and you will make a killing and the price would also increase. The fact that you brokers are so vague and so defensive when people ask legit questions and ask why they cannot convert your traffic tells everyone enough about you and your "traffic". Junk, junk, junk.

Now, I must have repeated myself 20 times at this point. It's even getting old for me at this point.

There is another traffic wholesaler that has a blacklist in place for it's resellers. They put anyone on the blacklist that has requested a refund and or disputes the charges with their CC company after having no success at all with the traffic. This alone tells you a lot about these brokers. Not very smart. They are willing to blacklist you rather than actually tell you how you can convert the traffic so that you will be a repeat and satisfied customer. All they do is make claims but never back it up and then blame you after the campaign is over.

BUYER BEWARE! End of story. I am only speaking from experience.

Last edited:
•••
I don't use trafficbridge (scam traffic), and rarely use yesup (haven't for over a year).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back