Dynadot

Cheap Targeted Visitors!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
www.endlessvisitors.com

You can get cheap targeted visitors from that place, the non-targeted visitors are even cheaper. look at the site for more details, i personally use them and i have gotten about 7 paying customers referred by them :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds great! What is your site excel9 I would like to check it out?

•••
•••
Got it, your all set andriegel, thanks. :)

•••
Thanks for your comments Excel9, glad to see the campaign working for you.
Doug.

Excel9 said:
www.endlessvisitors.com

You can get cheap targeted visitors from that place, the non-targeted visitors are even cheaper. look at the site for more details, i personally use them and i have gotten about 7 paying customers referred by them :)

•••
i am intrested..does it really work?

i have a graphic designers forum to advertise..will it work for me?

Thanx

•••
another thing..is it really targeted visitors?...

Thanx

•••
I'm giving this a try, no big deal if it doesn't work out.

•••
•••
I don't know. I never get much from this type of traffic. There are billions of traffic sites like that one out there.

Last edited:
•••
I don't send traffic out from any type of IP like the one you've shown. It is a server script that redirects the traffic from the publisher's sites to yours, however, this is done to keep the URL's of the publisher's websites hidden. (why buy from us, when you can go direct to the site, right?). Traffic is delivered via full-screen pop-under windows. They need to be immediate, and attention grabbing.

I also don't believe that "most" traffic sites use traffic from this source. The network i buy from has many resellers, and 80-90% of the traffic sites I have seen buy from one of these 2 sources. Neither of them use the source traffic you have stated, so i can't vouch for it.

•••
I don't know. I never get much from this type of traffic. There are billions of traffic sites like that one out there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh well... :\ Well all i can say is it worked out for me :D :tu:

•••
•••
•••
Veolus said:
Oh well... :\ Well all i can say is it worked out for me :D :tu:

It never ceases to amaze me how a sites that sell trafic do not get enough traffic themselves to get an alexa rank better than 200K. Both htese sites in this thread have alexa ranks of 400K to 800K. you cna gt these ranks simply by getting 1 or 2 visits a day. Getting to 200K only takes about 100 visitors a day. If you are going to sell traffic that converts, you best show the world that you yourself know how to get traffic to your own site.

Last edited:
•••
Alexa rankings are not always accurate. However, I don't have a need to promote Endless Visitors, the site sells itself. I haven't had paid promotion for EV for a very long time.

•••
geesh said:
Alexa rankings are not always accurate.

That is the statement everyone makes who has a high elexa rank. hte fac tis, Alexa provides a good indication of what your site gets in traffic. All my sites show the sme patterns. With 100 visits a day I get an alexa rank around 200K and with 2-3 a day I get an alexa of about 500-700K.

Alexa really put it to all the people out there that try to hide the fact ath their site is not popular and so they have pissed people off in this way.

the fact is that Alexa is accurate enough to give you a decent indication of the volume of traffic a site gets. If alexa was so inaccurate that it was useless, it would not have been around so long and be so popular. It may not be perfect, but it is good enough to help people know when they are being fooled or not. If nothing else, it is a valuable consumer tool.

geesh said:
However, I don't have a need to promote Endless Visitors, the site sells itself.

So basically, given all this you are trying to make us believe that you do get a lot of visitors but for some reason Alexa choose your site to mess up on.

The rumor that Alexa is so inaccurate that it is worthless is only used by those with something to hide as far as I have seen.

geesh said:
I also don't believe that "most" traffic sites use traffic from this source.

Most sites like yours do in fact use your supplier or trafficbridge.

Last edited:
•••
From Alexa's Home Page

Alexa computes traffic rankings by analyzing the Web usage of millions of Alexa Toolbar users. The information is sorted, sifted, anonymized, counted, and computed, until, finally, we get the traffic rankings shown in the Alexa service. The process is relatively complex, but if you have a need to know, please read on.

The traffic data are based on the set of Alexa users, which may not be a representative sample of the global Internet population. Known biases include (but are likely not limited to) the following:

Our users are disproportionately likely to visit alexa.com, amazon.com and archive.org, and traffic to these sites may be substantially overcounted.
The Alexa Toolbar works only with the Internet Explorer browser. Sites frequented mainly by users of other browsers will be undercounted. For example, the AOL/Netscape browser is not supported, which means that Alexa collects little data from AOL users, and our traffic to aol.com is likely lower than it would be for a more representative sample.
The Alexa Toolbar works only on Windows operating systems. Although a large majority of the Internet population currently used Windows, traffic to any sites which are disproportionately visited by users of other operating systems will be undercounted.
The rate of adoption of Alexa software in different parts of the world may vary widely due to advertising locality, language, and other geographic and cultural factors. For example, to some extent the prominence of Korean sites among our top-ranked sites reflects known high rates of general Internet usage in South Korea, but there may also be a disproportionate number of Korean Alexa users.
In some cases traffic data may also be adversely affected by our "site" definitions. With tens of millions of hosts on the Internet, our automated procedures for determining which hosts are serving the "same" content may be incorrect and/or out-of-date. Similarly, the determinations of domains and home pages may not always be accurate. When these determinations change (as they do periodically), there may be sudden artificial changes in the Alexa traffic rankings for some sites as a consequence.
The Alexa Toolbar turns itself off on secure pages (https:). Sites with secure page views will be under-represented in the Alexa traffic data.
In addition to the biases above, the Alexa user base is only a sample of the Internet population, and sites with relatively low traffic will not be accurately ranked by Alexa due to the statistical limitations of the sample. Alexa's data come from a large sample of several million Alexa Toolbar users; however, this is not large enough to accurately determine the rankings of sites with fewer than roughly 1,000 total monthly visitors. Generally, Traffic Rankings of 100,000+ should be regarded as not reliable because the amount of data we receive is not statistically significant. Conversely, the more traffic a site receives (the closer it gets to the number 1 position), the more reliable its Traffic Ranking becomes.

•••
I have tried many of these similiar traffic companies.. and found out many of the hits are not real... and none of them coverted into a sale, and i think its safe to say we have a reasonably well designed homepage

It might work for others.. but definatly not for us

•••
I've seen a few dozen similiar services. Most of them deliver traffic via pop-under, parked domains and trafficexchanges (including autosurfing4hits).

Most of them claim to deliver "tageted traffic" but I would not trust ANY traffic broker whos not revealing at least a few of his sources. It might be better to save your money for some PPC ads...

•••
Those traffic won't convert at all. Maybe good for branding since it's really cheap.

•••
Not even good for branding since the surfers sent to you do not even stay long enough to even be able to brand your logo into their brain - if in fact they are real surfers to begin with, which is highly doubtful. Branding requires that people actually see your branding effort.

I have spend MANY MANY dollars on this type of traffic using many different techniques as far as the landing page goes. I have nothing to show for the money I have spent thus far and I have used the traffic on sites that DO convert with other REAL traffic and the products have mass appeal.

If in fact this type of traffic is convertible, then I'd like ot know why exactly no one has come out EVER and revealed how to actually convert such traffic. You'd think that one of these brokers would let you in on this "secret" because theat would increase their sales. Instead, they tell you that it is convertible wit no proof and they refusde to tell you how to use it to maximize your dollars. Nor will they guarantee conversion on a site that is already a proven converter. Makes you think, doesn;t it?

Sure, I know that PPC is much different traffic, and I do not expect a 2% conversion on this type of bulk traffic, but when you have spent as much money and time with it as I have with a 0% conversion rate on sites that normally convert at 2%+, it is hard to believe that the traffic is worth anything or is even real traffic. I mean, I expect a conversion at around .01% which is 1 in 10K. Why is that not even possible? Because it is junk traffic.

These brokers can get away with it because they just can claim that your site or ad is just not convertible. It's just a cop out excuse when you already know your sites convert.

You'd think by now that the law would have cracked down on these traffic broker sites. But I guess not enough buyers have complained yet, which is hard to believe since these brokers have been round for quite a few years at this point.

If this traffic is convertible, then I suggest one of these traffic brokers should reveal the "secret" to conversion. If they did, they would see sales skyrocket. But why do none of them do this, becaue they know that it is junk. Instead, though, they all just blame you for not being a good salesman or your site for not being a good converter, even when you past history proves otherwise.

It is all BS, BS, BS and more BS. All day looooooong.

And the bottom line is that ALexa can in fact give you some indication as to the intensity of traffic a site gets. Folks who are trying to sell stuff from a site that has a terrible Alexa rank always claim that Alexa is bogus info simply because they know it ruins their reputation. Crooks all think alike. Fact is, if soemone is selling bulk traffic that IS convertible, your alexa rank would be much better than 1M or 500K as you would be getting many visitors to your site buying your traffic.

Like I said numerous times before. I have kept a close eye on alexa ranks for my own sites. It never fails. Once I reach 100 visitors a day, my Alexa rank goes to about 200K-100K. Never fails. So if I come accross a site that has Aelxa of 100K-200K then I can comfortably guess that they get around 100 visitors per day. End of story. I know why the Alexa bashers bash the Alexa rating. They simply have something to hide. They hate the fact that Alexa ruins their chances of looking more legit so they implement smear campaigns to make Alexa look worthless because they have something to hide. ALexa is not perfect but it does give you a good ballpark. Alexa is a thorn in the side of the shady webstie owner and that is why they bash Alexa so much.

Last edited:
•••
alexa isn't accurate and you can run up your alexa ranking easily. But there's no other traffic measure out there. It's accurate for my site (around 100k). I didn't install alexa toolbar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back