IT.COM

Cheap .asia transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Malin

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone happen to know any cheap .asia transfer or any offer/coupon for .asia transfer. I got 2 coming up for renewal and wondering if I could get them cheaper.

Thanks

Edit: cheapest I've found is transfer to GoDaddy using wow code which brings them to $13. Not sure if there's anything cheaper.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My advice would be to let them drop, no market or sales for .asia

•••
My advice would be to let them drop, no market or sales for .asia

My advice would be to not give people advices on stuff that they don't even ask for. She might even lose $ 3,202.00 USD on one domain listening to your advice.

•••
LOL, each TLD has it's market if you do it well...

•••
ok...check the latest sales of .asia.....only trying to help

They dont even put .asia on namebio.com

•••
ok...check the latest sales of .asia.....only trying to help

They dont even put .asia on namebio.com

Yeah they look fine to me:

ub.asiaNovember 2014$ 1,200.00 USDSedo auction
88.asiaSeptember 2014$ 2,000.00 USDSedo auction
1.asiaSeptember 2014$ 3,202.00 USDSedo auction
eg.asiaJuly 2014$ 3,600.00 USDSedo
888.asiaJune 2014$ 3,888.00 USDNameJet
pe.asiaMay 2014$ 1,900.00 USDSedo auction
11.asiaMay 2014$ 2,000.00 USDSedo auction
00.asiaMay 2014$ 2,000.00 USDSedo auction
88.asiaMay 2014$ 3,000.00 USDSedo auction
focus.asiaMay 2014$ 6,255.00 USD
ss.asiaApril 2014$ 1,850.00 USDSedo auction
tix.asiaApril 2014$ 3,100.00 USDSedo
illumination.asiaApril 2014$ 1,500.00 USDSedo auction
mobile.asiaMarch 2014$ 10,000.00 USD
u.asiaFebruary 2014$ 2,800.00 USDSedo auction
0.asiaJanuary 2014$ 1,950.00 USDSedo auction
fx.asiaJanuary 2014$ 1,200.00 USDSedo auction

•••
•••
lol...Those are not big sales considering most are 1 or 2 characters...when 1 character names sell for less than 3K, there is a sign....Im hoping you have the other 1 character names

Im trying to help and unless you are experienced at selling to China/Honk Kong, you are wasting your time, most of those will be owned by them....you cant tell by the names

I wish you well though

Last edited:
•••
lol...Those are not big sales considering most are 1 or 2 characters...when 1 character names sell for less than 3K, there is a sign....Im hoping you have the other 1 character names

Im trying to help and unless you are experienced at selling to China/Honk Kong, you are wasting your time, most of those will be owned by them....you cant tell by the names

I wish you well though

You most be a very rich man/woman when you think that it's not worth renewing $ 1,200.00 US-$ 3,888.00 USD names :)

•••
try bigrock.in

just $2 around

•••
I never said I wanted to sell did I? I'm interested in developing for now...

•••
Vivaldi, let the op decide if they want to take my advice shall we.....is it better to take the advice of someone who signed up this year? Just asking?☺

Malin, I wish you all the best if you develop, it's a better option imo

I'll unsubscribe now, so won't be reading anymore

•••
Vivaldi, let the op decide if they want to take my advice shall we.....is it better to take the advice of someone who signed up this year? Just asking?☺

Malin, I wish you all the best if you develop, it's a better option imo

I'll unsubscribe now, so won't be reading anymore

Who asked for your advice that's the question. Running around telling people their domains are bad when you haven't seen them just shows your quality and reliability. I have not given her or anyone not asking for advice any advice so what is there to chose from.

•••
Vivaldi..You're showing your ignorance now, just let the OP reply to me and ill be happy not trying to help....start your own thread and ill happily listen to you

Bookmark this thread and in 2 years come back and tell me im wrong

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back