Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Chatroulette.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaa

Established Member
Impact
1
I think the name is much more valuable than the natural traffic it is currently getting (because Chatroulette.com is currently getting like 3 million unique visitors daily).

Anyways, I'm getting around 100 UV daily. And yeah, it's the .ORG version of the very popular .COM.

Also, where should I sell this domain?

Appraisals greatly appreciated!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The value depends on the income the domain generates. I think you can easily sell this name for 6-9 months of income.
 
0
•••
You don't think ChatRoulette.com would have any issues with this at all?
 
0
•••
Nope, I don't. I know him personally, and he definitely doesn't have the time or money (or heart) to shut down anyone else's website.
 
0
•••
If you know him (at the .COM) personally, offer it for sale to him at Low - Mid $Xxx, IMHO. :bingo:

Best of Luck,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back