Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Chatroom

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eharvester

Account Closed
Impact
2
is it possible to create a one page chatroom that allows anyone to connect all over the world? but also monetized so that I earn earn money? even guests (visitors) would be able to chat

I spend alot of time in chatrooms, so I thought, why not earn some money and do something I like?

we can talk this over pm. it might get crowded, right? I have some ideas.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM me with details, please.
 
0
•••
sent you a pm. a chatroom or a chatroom network (if the chatroom gets overloaded) and I want some monetization. it's going to be a chatting place for people all over the world.

there should be emphasise on the chatrooms, I don't want some dinky looking shoutbox on a webpage of zero content :p

also, I'd like it easy to move around. if I get kicked off a web host (hope not) I hope that I can just upload to a different host and get going again, without having to do ten thousand different things.

it should be a real site. and if you have any ideas, please, let me know, I like creative developers. I don't have all the answers!

Basically, I like chatting, so why not start a place where I can chat with people? but I don't want an amateur site. it should be somewhere people will want to go to chat with people 24/7

my only fear is: I dont have an overloaded chatroom of 250 people all chatting in the same time. So, maybe a chatroom network isn't a bad idea after all.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back