Domain Empire

domain charlietango.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CharlieTango

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone

Please could you give me an estimated value of my domain name?

charlietango.co.uk

Ive had it for almost 9 years now, Alexa rank is climbing fast, PA is about 25 and DA is about 20. I've a good few quality backlinks with 43 unique referring domains and around 60,000 google backlinks and 50,000 google indexed pages and 2500 Yahoo indexes and 1000 Bing indexes. the domain has a MOZ rank of 4 and high a similarweb rank.
Trust flow is 25 and citation flow is 36
The best referrers to the domain is BBC.co.uk, VirginMedia and Google.
I get around 300,000 unique visits per month and have 6500 registered members
78% of visits are from search engines
The domain holds the top position in Google UK for the 10 best keywords for the niche.
The niche is CB and Amateur Radio and the Group/Domain is a known brand in this niche
The domain has been mentioned in several magazine publications
50 Shades of Gray film have several "Charlie Tango" film related items
The charlietango.co.uk domain name and website are copyrighted and have common law trademarks with it.
Included with this domain are associated domains including charlietango.uk and cbradiouk.com

As a package what do you think the value would be? The online calculators say between $9000 and $14000 but im told they are unreliable,

thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Given the stats you may be looking at mid $$$$ for this name. However, I am no expert in traffic names or .co.uk. Hence, look for 1 more opinion on this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back