Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Charade.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delete

Account Suspended
Impact
0
Got this sucker backordered on pool. Before I go into a bidding war just wanted to get some apprasals. Feel free to make offers too because if your offer is good I will invest in it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not to sure still nice though i wouldnt bid 2 high on this 1
 
0
•••
Would it be worth the $60 if nobody bids?
 
0
•••
Were you successful (at Pool) with this one, Delete?
Thanks.
 
0
•••
I'm current hi bidder at pool at $60. 2d 11h 47m Left on auction. I hope nobody screws me on this one. Are you interested if I win this one Jeff ;)

Forgot to say that I also am in a bidding war with attack.net currently at $530.00 with 11 hours left. I stopped bidding at $400 on that one.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Delete
I'm current hi bidder at pool at $60. 2d 11h 47m Left on auction. I hope nobody screws me on this one. Are you interested if I win this one Jeff ;)

No thanks.
I'll keep it here in the "Appraisals Forum" though, if you're successful. :tu:
Good Luck at Pool, Delete. :)
 
0
•••
charade.net cant think of any use for it. a good generic. wot $60++ if you have some idea for it. :tri: go for it
 
0
•••
i agree not much i can think for it but there can be some end user potential i just cant think of any
 
0
•••
Very limited possibilities. $25 w/o dev

Good Luck

Jenn
 
0
•••
its ok 40 - 60
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back