Dynadot

guide Changing .nl domain nameserver

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
p.s NPs I have a .nl domain registered with godaddy which I've trying to change its name server but not working. P S what can I do?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you need to change both the nameserver AND add the ip-address of said nameserver

•••
thanks Hypersot, what's the name server and it's I p address. p. S kindly share.

•••
I'm not sure what you're asking me to share
If you don't know what nameservers are and how to use them, please direct all your questions to GoDaddy.

•••
Just get the IP address of the server you want to direct to and add it as a A record under DNS setting. You don't need to change the name servers too.

•••
If you are just changing the nameserver (eg. ns1.yourhost.tld , ns2.yourhost.tld) - no need for ip address.
If you are creating any child nameserver (eg. ns1.yourdomain.tld, ns2.yourdomain.tld) - then you need to add ip address.
To check the current nameserver of your domain check here: http://intodns.com/
In most cases, when you change nameserver, it takes time to propagate (usually within 15 minutes to 24 hours for some cases too.)

•••
•••
thanks alot guys! good luck!

•••
I want to change to undeveloped.com/ domainnamesales.com server. p. S I would like someone who knows their IP address to kindly share here with me.

•••
Hi Dennis,

The IP address for parking at Undeveloped.com is: 52.58.78.16

Take care,

Reza

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back