Dynadot

Change to content for sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
Would it be possible to have the content for sale forum split into two? One for original content and one for everything else - databases, plr etc?

Like domains with traffic and those without - there is a huge difference between original content and duplicate content.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone home?

I believe this should be done - look at how the websites for sale are broken down - original and turnkey stuff. Same should be for this section. I'll even help moderate it if that is the problem. The first twenty or so entries on there today are all duplicate content stuff...

•••
I think it sounds like a great idea, simply split that section into 2 other subsections. =)

Alex

•••
Yeah I am here :)

I just took over that section a month ago.

Your idea is nice :) But I am thinking to just move the existing content for sale i.e. PLR and all stuff into general advertising or some other section. Nowadays who cares for PLR articles :'( If I am honest, they don't even fall into the content for sale category. It is just junk for sale. But will consult some people around and see what can be done :)

Thanks.

•••
That would be a good start Nick - that at least helps clean up the forum category.

•••
I like the idea too. It would be a great clean up of the category, and for those whom want original content they will not have to worry about 'Is this PLR, MRR, or unique?'

Also, this will be good for those whom do want PLR, or what not. It would just be a good idea to separate the two ... original and everything else ;)

:tu:

•••
At this time, we've decided to leave the section as is... however, if traffic, and participation picks up in the section we can put the suggestion back on the table for discussion.

Thank you

•••
At this time, we've decided to leave the section as is... however, if traffic, and participation picks up in the section we can put the suggestion back on the table for discussion.

Thank you

That's certainly disappointing. I will not be checking it nearly as often then - I only have so much time to waste and with 4/5ths of the page all garbage there's plenty of that! :td:

•••
Behind the curtains we are discussing it.

Some good things have came up and NP will implement them. :)

Thanks.

•••
In the end NP always does the right thing - that's why it's the #1 domain forum on the 'net! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back